Looking Dedicated Server (less than $70 incl cPanel, No Setup Fee) SelfManaged

i have seeing many company give setup fee, because its for learning managed server, i dont want to pay more than $70

need suggest.

Thanks You,
    Disclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by Disclosure View Post

i have seeing many company give setup fee, because its for learning managed server, i dont want to pay more than $70

need suggest.

Thanks You,
    Disclosure.
    any process and hardware requrement in mind?
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

whatever but not too weak is enough for me.

example: interserver, they offer it https://interserver.net/custom-manag...d-servers.html

Atom Dual-Core 1.6Ghz
    1GB Ram 800mhz
    250GB Hard Drive
    Dedicated Server
    2000GB Transfer
    5 IPS
    100MB Port
    Unmanaged Support
    $39 per month

but i not sure with them, and i not sure is free setup.

they is good company?
    Last edited by Disclosure; 11-13-2009 at 11:58 PM.

For your budget it will be very difficult to get a server including cPanel.

If some company does take you in they are going to charge you a setup fee. That is for sure!!
    More than decade with webhosting!

Quote Originally Posted by mehboobashraf View Post
    For your budget it will be very difficult to get a server including cPanel.

If some company does take you in they are going to charge you a setup fee. That is for sure!!
    yes i think so, but i still hope some company will provide this.

maybe someone know what company offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Disclosure View Post
    whatever but not too weak is enough for me.

example: interserver, they offer it https://interserver.net/custom-manag...d-servers.html

Atom Dual-Core 1.6Ghz
    1GB Ram 800mhz
    250GB Hard Drive
    Dedicated Server
    2000GB Transfer
    5 IPS
    100MB Port
    Unmanaged Support
    $39 per month

but i not sure with them, and i not sure is free setup.

they is good company?
    Never heard of them, have you tried the offers section on this forum? you could also try doing a search for reviews on WHT.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheServerExperts View Post
    Never heard of them, have you tried the offers section on this forum? you could also try doing a search for reviews on WHT.

Hope this helps.
    i hope someone will recommend with their experience, so i opened thread on this section.

yes i will doing search about interserver reputation on WHT.

but, search engine on WHT, make me confuse

Interserver is a good DC and within your budget so better contact them.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Any reason why you're not going for a VPS? It might better suit your needs with added benefits including scalability of resources (CPU, Disk and RAM).

iweb.ca also has some budget servers so take a look into them.

Best of luck, hope you find a good host!
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

I would take a look at WholeSaleInternet.com, they don't offer cPanel. However they do offer <$30 a month servers allowing you to pickup a cPanel License. There low budget servers are not listed on there website, but a search in the offers section will provide you with details about those.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Interserver is a good DC and within your budget so better contact them.
    yes i'm considering them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedicatedone View Post
    Any reason why you're not going for a VPS? It might better suit your needs with added benefits including scalability of resources (CPU, Disk and RAM).

iweb.ca also has some budget servers so take a look into them.

Best of luck, hope you find a good host!
    i think VPS is not powerfull for learning server management?, because there have some limited.

iweb over my budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by whultra View Post
    I would take a look at WholeSaleInternet.com, they don't offer cPanel. However they do offer <$30 a month servers allowing you to pickup a cPanel License. There low budget servers are not listed on there website, but a search in the offers section will provide you with details about those.
    cPanel, retail license is expensive, do you know where cheap cPanel? license.

Hi
    Just try to increase the budget then you can find hosts in find host page itself.
    Astraxis - Offshore IT Outsourcing Services.
    Server Management | Web Design and Development
    Astraxis.com

Try emailing volumedrive.com they will have something put together for you in that budget

+1 for Interserver I've tried their Atom out before with cPanel, worked pretty well. The staff over there are pretty nice too
    Nothing here right now.

Any of the low end dedicated servers from the leaderboard at http://www.lowenddedi.net/leaderboard would do. Currently 1&1, Interserver and Wholesale are top of the US market while OVH and Swiftway are top of the European market.

As always, you may find a VPS more appropriate: Gotekky and FsckVPS do a 2Gb RAM VPS.

HTH,
    Niall

Quote Originally Posted by ned14 View Post
    Any of the low end dedicated servers from the leaderboard at http://www.lowenddedi.net/leaderboard would do. Currently 1&1, Interserver and Wholesale are top of the US market while OVH and Swiftway are top of the European market.

As always, you may find a VPS more appropriate: Gotekky and FsckVPS do a 2Gb RAM VPS.

HTH,
    Niall
    I sure hope you tried all of those recommendations, since it isn't allowed on WHT to recommend provider's without first hand experience.

Check out nocster (burstnet) they should fit your budget.

FDC has a 10Mbps unmetered Atom with Cpanel you can get for $79, I have the same config and I love it.

LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

Quote Originally Posted by TheServerExperts View Post
    I sure hope you tried all of those recommendations, since it isn't allowed on WHT to recommend provider's without first hand experience.
    I was repeating what the linked to page said as a convenience for readers. I wouldn't call my statement a recommendation, but rather simply a statement. Besides I was hardly showing preference between any of them other than to indicate that they offer the best bang for the buck at the bottom price segment.

I will recommend this though: don't go with any provider who is trying to sell you old hardware just because you're not paying "much". For less than US$50 you can get yourself a dual core Intel Core2 processor with 2Gb of RAM, and there are too many providers out there trying to cheat customers with 2002 era hardware for the same price.

HTH,
    Niall

Quote Originally Posted by Soolian View Post
    FDC has a 10Mbps unmetered Atom with Cpanel you can get for $79, I have the same config and I love it.
    can you give me the link into this offering?
    Quote Originally Posted by ned14 View Post
    I was repeating what the linked to page said as a convenience for readers. I wouldn't call my statement a recommendation, but rather simply a statement. Besides I was hardly showing preference between any of them other than to indicate that they offer the best bang for the buck at the bottom price segment.

Code:
    I will recommend this though: don't go with any provider who is trying to sell you old hardware just because you're not paying "much". For less than US$50 you can get yourself a dual core Intel Core2 processor with 2Gb of RAM, and there are too many providers out there trying to cheat customers with 2002 era hardware for the same price.
    HTH,
    Niall
    can you explain me about this?