* 16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. Here's how.

What's up everyone.

Daniel Brock here, and yes I really did make over $605,000 on auto-pilot through a web hosting company I started when I was 16 years old. I'm 23 now, and my web hosting company has been earning steadily for the past 5 years with virtually no input on my end.

I just so happened to have made a course that explains exactly how I did it here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/warriors/

You will learn:

• How to build the foundation of a long-term successful web hosting provider.
    • How to find an in-demand niche.
    • How to get a lot of customers without paying a penny.
    • Ways to stand out in front of the competition.
    • And much more.

Check it out right now here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/warriors/

Special Limited Time Offer ONLY

I normally sell this course for $47. Today, I will only charge you $24.99 for it, but for a very limited time only.

I am testing out my sales letter before I close down my offer for re-launch. So hurry and buy it before you have to wait months before I start selling it again.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Do you have any proof you made over 600,000 ?

Quote Originally Posted by XFactorServers View Post
    Do you have any proof you made over 600,000 ?
    Look at the video on my site

I will remind all members of the rules located at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php
    Please pay particular attention the ad trashing section.

I have cleaned this thread without issuing Infractions, THIS TIME ONLY
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

Well thanks to Daniel's eBook, another boring night at work was turned into a productive one. I have to say that it's an excellent step-by-step guide for newbs just starting out and well constructed. It also has some useful information for current hosts that are already established, although I feel that new web hosts would benefit much more from it.

Although some topics I was in disagreement with, it probably works best with people who have little to no experience with web hosting compared to somebody with prior knowledge/experience.

My expectations weren't very high to begin with (no offense Daniel, but I figured it would be a compilation of things I've already read before) but I was surprised to have walked away with as much as I did. Even though a lot of it won't benefit me or my company, it helped put things into perspective and gave me a better understanding on some things. It also gave me some additional resources that I hadn't had before. It's funny because a few of the lists provided in it are ones that I see requests for in the "Running a Web Hosting Business" area at least once a week.

I do have to say that this eBook is very to the point. So much so that at some parts I felt kind of bad reading it because it focuses a lot on maximizing income. I don't like the idea of overselling (personal preference) but at least this eBook attempts to put a limit on "no limit".

Lastly, I have to comment that the section about choosing a name is spot on! I could not agree more and hope that if new hosts take anything away from this eBook it's that section!

I don't expect to make the kind of money Daniel did with this eBook, but that's because my business plan is much different than the one he was focusing on. Either way, I do plan on making some adjustments to my current strategy since it can't hurt to try something new.
    Last edited by ZKuJoe; 11-15-2009 at 04:23 AM.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Why is the post you made on the 4th titled:

' Free book: How I made $705,952 selling web hosting...and how you can too!'

but this one is only $605,000
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Why is the post you made on the 4th titled:

' Free book: How I made $705,952 selling web hosting...and how you can too!'

but this one is only $605,000
    Hey Steven,

Clerical error on my part. After having my accountant go back and check my actually figures, she determined it was only $605k, and not the $705k that I had originally thought. After finding that out, I promptly changed my headlines to reflect the correct numbers.

I just want to follow up to my review I wrote. Since reading the ebook I decided to follow a few of the suggestions in there and at first I thought it was a coincidence but after speaking with some of my clients I can confirm that 1 of those suggestions is a direct result to 2 of the orders I've received this week. And based on log evaluations, the amount of traffic has drastically increased to my site and the arriving traffic is spending more time browsing my site than before (although that's kind of weird since I haven't changed my site since reading it). The best part is that those 2 orders were well over the $25 he's charging.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Quote Originally Posted by JWeb2 View Post
    I just want to follow up to my review I wrote. Since reading the ebook I decided to follow a few of the suggestions in there and at first I thought it was a coincidence but after speaking with some of my clients I can confirm that 1 of those suggestions is a direct result to 2 of the orders I've received this week. And based on log evaluations, the amount of traffic has drastically increased to my site and the arriving traffic is spending more time browsing my site than before (although that's kind of weird since I haven't changed my site since reading it). The best part is that those 2 orders were well over the $25 he's charging.
    That's awesome man Glad to see that my tactics have been useful to someone.

I got some really crazy stuff coming up outside of the video training modules that I am adding to the course.

I have been coming up with some clever ways to sell your web hosting indirectly(IE not the normal advertising avenues that hosts commonly target) and it is working amazingly well for me so far.

Just ONE of these little tricks is bringing me 1 new customer every 2 days - and these guys are paying me TOP dollar. Between $10/m - $20/m per customer.

I'll be sure to send it to you, as well as all of my current customers these new fresh advertising ideas for free as soon as I complete them. I will keep you updated.

Thanks, and good luck!

Honestly, I wish I had the money to purchase this. Even if I get one client, that is worth it. BTW Db, you have a few misspellings on your sales pitch page. If you want to PM me, I will tell you.

$605,000 over the course of 7 years?