Looking for some holiday design deals exclusive to WebHostingTalk members? Look no further!

These prices are good from now until December 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM (UTC -05:00).

Banner Ads

All standard sizes, only $24.95/ea. Animated for only $39.95!

Screen Logos

Screen print (72 DPI) logo perfect for your website. Only $49.95.

PSD & Design Coding

Turn that giant design image or PSD into a full site! One (1) main page and one (1) sub page coded, only $39.95/ea. with easy to edit CSS!

Site Re-designs

Give that old, tired site a new look! Site re-design uses your existing page content or send us new! Up to 10 pages, only $79.95. $10 per additional page.

Business Cards

Get a professional 300 DPI business card you can take straight to the printer such as FedEx. Card can match your website or any business! $69.95/ea. or full stationary (biz card, letterhead, and envelope) only $99.95/ea.

50% deposit due before starting. I accept PayPal (no eChecks!), Greendot, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders. I'm available via AIM, Yahoo, MSN/Live, Skype, or 24/7 on my BlackBerry! I'm located in the United States and do not outsource.

You can view some of my work at http://www.methamp.com/portfolio (I just merged my portfolio and blog, so only a small fraction of my work is there!). I can show you other samples upon request. Like I said, this is only a FRACTION of my portfolio at the moment.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or drop me a line on IM. Serious inquiry? Call me now! Contact info is on portfolio. I can't wait to see what we can design together!