Today is the LAST DAY of our BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion. In addition, you will also receive FREE setup with this offer!
Take advantage before it’s too late! Call now at 1-888-354-6128 or place order online. Promo code 7397.

Buy 1 Server, Get 1 FREE!
Clearance Server of Equal or Lesser Value

Order any dedicated server and get a second server of equal or lesser value free from our clearance/discount bin. Single processor dedicated servers start at just $59 and dual processor dedicated servers start at just $149. Feel free to contact our sales team at 1-888-354-6128 for assistance on placing your order.

--------------------------------

Here are the Recommended Dedicated Server Configurations:

Intel P4 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 80GB IDE hard drive, 4,000GB monthly traffic--- $59/m

Intel Core i7 2.66-2.8GHz, 2.66GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 4,000GB monthly traffic--- $199/m

Dual Intel Xeon 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 160GB IDE hard drive, 4,000GB monthly traffic--- $149/m

Dual Intel Xeon E5504 2.0GHz, 2.0GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 4,000GB monthly traffic--- $309/m

View all dedicated server configurations

--------------------------------

The offer is expiring TODAY! Call our Sales team at 1-888-354-6128 to Order Now! Don’t forget to use the promo code 7397 at checkout!

Yours Truly,
The Superb Dedicated Server Sales Team
[email protected]
Dedicated Servers | Managed Dedicated Server Hosting

---------------------

Superb Internet Corporation, a world-class, award-winning web hosting company founded in 1996 provides powerful dedicated servers for clients looking for the very best in network connectivity, 24x7 live support, and custom dedicated server solutions. We are proud to share that for 14 YEARS running, we have provided our customers with 100% uptime. Our Headquarter is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. We made significant investment in our 3 data centers located coast-to-coast in McLean, VA, Springfield, VA, and Seattle, WA.

Customer testimonials
"We are all human beings… none of us are perfect but there are those at Superb who go the extra mile.
With that combination, we can’t help but be loyal to each other!!!"
- Charles C. www.polocenter.com

"It has been over a year since I got my dedicated server with Superb…
I’m very happy to say that I have ZERO downtime to date!"
- John M. www.algebrahelp.com