Exclamation What is the right price for .com,.net,.org,.info 4 liters domain name

What is the right price for .com,.net,.org,.info 4 liters domain name

Hi everyone

I'm thinking of selling pakedge of domain name .com,.net,.org,.info with the same name

i think its good chanse to owen the pakedge & logo

but what is the right price you think ?
    and were i can apply offers

Site name is Rojx

Are you thinking to submitting it to auction like Sedo etc. or what are you thinking of?

i dont know is i can submitting them in Sedo as pakedge or no
    because i think if i sell one of them the others will have no meaning
    is it posepol in Sedo ?

Hi
    Could you explain it clear!its getting confused what you are looking about?

Neal Jasper.
    Astraxis - Offshore IT Outsourcing Services.
    Server Management | Web Design and Development
    Astraxis.com

it clear, i want to know the right Price to sell the domainds only (i will close my hosting Site ) but if i tolld you its costs 1000$ i think its Cheap, i'm confused because its my project & i work with this name more than 3 yers offering web solutions & i think my Name is good and Easy Pronunciation, It is expected to find those who want to purchase and And start a new activity with it
    But what is the right Price ?
    How to evaluate the domains ?

it's my first time to use Sudo & dont know if i can sell 4 domains in 1 time or no

as Rojx.com Sold what i will do with .net & . org & . info ?

You could try to sell it here too. In the domain offers category

Post them and get an appraisal But to start;

You have all TLD's. (com, net, org and info)
    Your Google PR is 3. (assuming the domains are Rojx.*)
    Domains about 3 years old...
    "Easy Pronunciation", Nope...

All in all, this is a good name. Short .com's are getting harder and harder to come by every day. You should aim for something around the 400-800usd mark for the set. However, like with all domain names its just a matter of time and marketing.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by waelbeso View Post
    What is the right price for .com,.net,.org,.info 4 liters domain name

Hi everyone

I'm thinking of selling pakedge of domain name .com,.net,.org,.info with the same name

i think its good chanse to owen the pakedge & logo

but what is the right price you think ?
    and were i can apply offers

Site name is Rojx
    I have some thoughts.

1. What does "ROJX" mean? If it means a lot and straightforward, then it deserves a higher price.
    2. You just want to sell the domains or include the sites and exisiting clients base. In other word, are you selling these domains and the business based on these domains?
    3. Please target the prospective buyer. And no right price here. The price someone is willing to offer to buy domains is right price.
    4. Why not put these domains on auction and set a reserved price. You maybe surprise the quote you receive.

Quote Originally Posted by zcmj1728 View Post
    I have some thoughts.

1. What does "ROJX" mean? If it means a lot and straightforward, then it deserves a higher price.
    2. You just want to sell the domains or include the sites and exisiting clients base. In other word, are you selling these domains and the business based on these domains?
    3. Please target the prospective buyer. And no right price here. The price someone is willing to offer to buy domains is right price.
    4. Why not put these domains on auction and set a reserved price. You maybe surprise the quote you receive.
    Rojx is (Royal online for joomla extensions) it's the company name but the word Rojx as one word we use it all the time
    honstly no one of my clint know what is it mean because also whan i choose the doman i was not think abut meaning, jest want simpel word like google and yahoo please stop laughing it was jest dream
    and With the passage of time i think abut meaning and get Royal online for joomla extensions

as QBert say
    Short .com's are getting harder and harder to come by every day
    frist i find domain then i think abut the meanig

i want to sell the doman only, business based on these domains is so smole and i think it's not interesting

Post them and get an appraisal But to start;

You have all TLD's. (com, net, org and info)
    Your Google PR is 3. (assuming the domains are Rojx.*)
    Domains about 3 years old...
    "Easy Pronunciation", Nope...

All in all, this is a good name. Short .com's are getting harder and harder to come by every day. You should aim for something around the 400-800usd mark for the set. However, like with all domain names its just a matter of time and marketing.

i think if i sell it to hosting and design compane it will be Good opportunity Design by Rojx.com

No offend. But i don't think this domains is suitable for hosting company& web design company. Domainers may have some interest. Try to find domainers.

If you do use SEDO, they have an appraisel tool and pricing advice on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by fbodygallery View Post
    If you do use SEDO, they have an appraisel tool and pricing advice on their site.
    Which is just as reliable as any other automated evaluation tool. I wouldn't waste my time on it.

for 4 liters domain i think the right price is around 50$ i sold mine for that price