Gate.com [split from old thread]

gate.com is suck hosting, I had gate.com hosting plan + domain name which I transfer from dreamhost to gate for 1 year and 2 months since then. but on Nov 1 I request authorized code for domain transfer that I want to transfer to godaddy, then I received an email that they suspend my account for hosting and domain for irretating issue. and not even give me the authorize code to transfer domain. I keep calling up the tech support, customer service, they are im-polite and disconect the phone durring conversation. until now my domain can not be transfer due to they not giving out the authorize code that own by me and transfered from dreamhost to gate.com in 2008. this is notice to whom ever want to go gate.com, they suck, they will hold your domain when you want to transfer out of their service. verified true email me [email protected]

Post moved to its own thread. It was bumping a 3 years old topic.

Quote Originally Posted by vietboyog View Post
    gate.com is suck hosting, I had gate.com hosting plan + domain name which I transfer from dreamhost to gate for 1 year and 2 months since then. but on Nov 1 I request authorized code for domain transfer that I want to transfer to godaddy, then I received an email that they suspend my account for hosting and domain for irretating issue. and not even give me the authorize code to transfer domain. I keep calling up the tech support, customer service, they are im-polite and disconect the phone durring conversation. until now my domain can not be transfer due to they not giving out the authorize code that own by me and transfered from dreamhost to gate.com in 2008. this is notice to whom ever want to go gate.com, they suck, they will hold your domain when you want to transfer out of their service. verified true email me [email protected]
    What was the unrelated issue that caused them to suspend the hosting account and domain?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/