Thread: hetrixbyte.com?

hetrixbyte.com?

OK I posted a bit ago about them with a couple of questions. Now I have more issues.. when I go to my cpanel I get a warning. And all of their email they sent me was in my spam folder.. is this company hosted with spammerS?
    https://hetrixbyte.com/

This Connection is Untrusted
    You have asked Firefox to connect
    securely to 174.133.82.50:2083, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
    Normally, when you try to connect securely,
    sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
    going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
    What Should I Do?
    If you usually connect to
    this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
    trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
    Technical Details
    174.133.82.50:2083 uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is only valid for the following names:
    hetrixbyte.com , www.hetrixbyte.com
    (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
    I Understand the Risks

Will that error go away once my domain is propagated?

They are having the same issue I had with my dedi server it seemed. There SSL certificate is bad or there using a self signed certificate. The only thing is your login to cpanel won't be 256 bit encrypted or better. Unsecure login.

I still have it happen to me when logging in directly via WHM. About the mails going to spam folders. That sometimes happens and it could be that your email (ie MSN-hotmail, yahoo, gmail, aol) thinks it's spam.

Chris

Well this is most lightly due to you accessing port 2083, which is a secure port while they do not have a SSL certificate installed for cPanel or they are using a self-signed certificate, which is normal and can be taken with a grain of salt. You may want to try using port 2082 instead and it should work fine.

As for the emails landing in your spam folder, I will advise you to contact them to check on the cause of this. It is normal for email providers to mark an email as spam if the contents contains some IP addresses.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    Well this is most lightly due to you accessing port 2083, which is a secure port while they do not have a SSL certificate installed for cPanel or they are using a self-signed certificate, which is normal and can be taken with a grain of salt. You may want to try using port 2082 instead and it should work fine.
    James is right - I would only worry about it if you were passing sensitive information over the connection such as credit card information, etc... It's SSL and protected just like anything else it's just not signed by a Certificate Authority.

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    As for the emails landing in your spam folder, I will advise you to contact them to check on the cause of this. It is normal for email providers to mark an email as spam if the contents contains some IP addresses.
    Make sure that you have SPF and Domain Keys enabled for your sites in the "Email Authentication" portion of your cPanel.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Hello stillkavey,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with our hosting services. You can securely access cPanel at this address:
    http://hetrixbyte.com/cpanel/
    As for the SSL Error that you have encountered we're working on fixing it. All though it would have been more effective if you had opened a ticket to us regarding this.

And no, we do not host spammers nor we have our IPs blacklisted.

I do hope that if you encounter any other problems you will contact our support department, after all that is why its there for you.

Have a nice day.
    Uptime Monitor - Build client trust by displaying your Uptime Status in a professional and fully personalized manner

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients

Just to clear this up.. I was NOT complaining about your service.. I am asking questions.. that is what this forum is for.
    Also I was wanting a quick answer and your live help wasnt on for three or fours hours while I was working with this.
    If it was urgent I would have tried to contact you but there is no reason to contact you for questions that really arent directly about your servers or service and its quicker to get help here.

Just add exception in firefox. It is pretty common and normal.

I did after someone answered the question.. like i said it wasnt a big deal.

Hello,

The issue with SSL Certificate has now been fixed.

As for the email problem I have personally tested mails on gmail,hotmail and yahoo and they all got trough to the Inbox. May I know what email service do you use?

Also I was not saying in my previous post that you were complaining about HetrixByte services, I was only saying that problems reported to us via Live Chat or Tickets System get solved faster, since we may not notice threads like this one.

Have a nice day.
    Uptime Monitor - Build client trust by displaying your Uptime Status in a professional and fully personalized manner

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients

I use aol mail.