I am Greg Borbonus, and I've been managing *nix based servers for the last 9 years.

I know just how hard it is to learn all this about your server with little to no help.

Let my experience help you.

I'll manage your server(s) from top to bottom.

This includes the following:

-setup and design of network for performance.
-Custom solutions(I've written some unique scripts and designed commands to do things that were "impossible", or so said other admins).
-Setup and securing of your server(s).
-optimize servers for performance
-install/update/upgrade servers and services for performance.

I'm not going to fill this screen with all the things I can do to improve network structure and performance, as that would simply be a waste of time.

I've designed networks that housed hundreds of servers, improved performance with servers across the globe(managed a network of servers that spanned through china with it's horrible ttl's, but still performed with such ease, it was unreal).

I'll even provide tech support right down to your clients, not just you.

Here's my going rates:

$100 per server setup, securing and optimizing
$30 per hour for additional installation that goes beyond the normal install.(I do not charge for time that I'm waiting for something to complete, example: apache rebuilds, they can take hours to complete depending upon the number of options, but I only charge for the time I have to physically work on something, usually $30 for an apache rebuild).

$30 per month(which covers 2 hours of work which can be broken into 15 minute increments).

$15 per hour for system admin support to your clients.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or hit me up on aim at gregborbonus

Let's discuss your needs and go from there.

All prices are negotiable depending on needs.