hivelocity.com review

i have 2 server's in hivelocity all the time network problems , ip's null route automatic and they say wrong work .. from 17 day's i have told them i wanna cancel the account and all the server's and the reason is clear they are very bad provider .. this day i check my credit they charged the invoice from my credit with $219 and another with $194 what i should do to cancel my account .. i should go to bank and change credit number's ? they charge every month $3 for reboot's and it not work from his panel and i don't ask them about this service .. really i don't know what i should say

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I know they have a representative here who is pretty active, I am sure he will pop in shortly and try and resolve this. If they charged you incorrectly then hopefully they will refund you and you won't have to do a chargeback. But did you make sure you read there terms about refunds and cancel policies?
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn

Quote Originally Posted by forlinuxs View Post
    i have told them i wanna cancel the account and all the server's and the reason is clear they are very bad provider
    Sorry to hear about a negative experience like yours. How exactly did you tell them to cancel your account? Did you submit a ticket? Do they have another procedure to follow?

There's this other thread that might be interesting in this connection:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=903617

i have 2 server's in hivelocity all the time network problems , ip's null route automatic and they say wrong work .. from 17 day's i have told them i wanna cancel the account and all the server's and the reason is clear they are very bad provider .. this day i check my credit they charged the invoice from my credit with $219 and another with $194 what i should do to cancel my account .. i should go to bank and change credit number's ? they charge every month $3 for reboot's and it not work from his panel and i don't ask them about this service .. really i don't know what i should say
    Please email me directly and I would be happy to look into your issue. We do not null route ips automatically unless there is an abuse complaint that is not replied to or complied with. We give at least 24 hours to reply on 90% of abuse issues that come up. Please contact me right away, I am very interested in looking at the facts of this matter.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

Quote Originally Posted by HostingDirect24 View Post
    There's this other thread that might be interesting in this connection:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=903617
    Please be sure to read the referenced thread in its entirety so you can see the proof of this claim being totally baseless. I have posted the facts of the situation very clearly. This post is from a brand new member and seems awfully similar.

As I said, email me directly and I promise to address your complaint right away.

Quote Originally Posted by HivelocityGM View Post
    Please email me directly and I would be happy to look into your issue. We do not null route ips automatically unless there is an abuse complaint that is not replied to or complied with. We give at least 24 hours to reply on 90% of abuse issues that come up. Please contact me right away, I am very interested in looking at the facts of this matter.
    i have sent email to you with my account number and check the ticket's and cancellation

Just as I thought, there are 2 sides to every story and once again the truth has been distorted.

Here are the facts;

1. OP has numerous servers with us.

2. OP canceled a server back in July without any issue. Ticket was opened requesting cancellation. We replied with sorry to hear it, can we change your mind? Customer replied with no thanks and attached the cancellation form. Server was canceled, charges were stopped. Our policies were recognized, followed and server was canceled.

3. OP emailed us stating "please cancel my account". We replied with "Which servers do you wish to cancel? Do you want all of them canceled? May we know why?" We have not received ANY REPLIES to that email nor have any tickets or chats been opened. Any reply clarifying the request would certainly have helped to eliminate this situation no?

4. Null routing ips without reason? Customer was given 24 hours to resolve a DMCA complaint. The issue was not taken care of. We null routed the ip. On another occasion OP was told about a phishing site, he said it was removed. We found the site online the next day after OP said it was removed. Ip was null routed. On both occasions customer was given plenty of notice and the ips were un-nulled AFTER the issue was actually taken care of.

5. OP on several occasions asked for extra time to make payments and not to suspend him for past due balances. Not really relevant but proves our billing team has had plenty of exchanges with OP after invoices and past due notices were sent and always heard back from him via email when it was advantageous for him. It also supports the fact we go out of our way to help our customers.

As previously stated in the other thread referenced in this post. It is becoming all too common for people to post baseless arguments on the forums in hopes of gaining leverage. I can start a thread stating the sky is green but it doesn't make it so.
    Last edited by hivelocitygm; 11-10-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Just as I thought, there are 2 sides to every story and once again the truth has been distorted.

Here are the facts;

1. OP has numerous servers with us.

2. OP canceled a server back in July without any issue. Ticket was opened requesting cancellation. We replied with sorry to hear it, can we change your mind? Customer replied with no thanks and attached the cancellation form. Server was canceled, charges were stopped. Our policies were recognized, followed and server was canceled.

3. OP emailed us stating "please cancel my account". We replied with "Which servers do you wish to cancel? Do you want all of them canceled? May we know why?" We have not received ANY REPLIES to that email nor have any tickets or chats been opened. Any reply clarifying the request would certainly have helped to eliminate this situation no?

4. Null routing ips without reason? Customer was given 24 hours to resolve a DMCA complaint. The issue was not taken care of. We null routed the ip. On another occasion OP was told about a phishing site, he said it was removed. We found the site online the next day after OP said it was removed. Ip was null routed. On both occasions customer was given plenty of notice and the ips were un-nulled AFTER the issue was actually taken care of.

5. OP on several occasions asked for extra time to make payments and not to suspend him for past due balances. Not really relevant but proves our billing team has had plenty of exchanges with OP after invoices and past due notices were sent and always heard back from him via email when it was advantageous for him. It also supports the fact we go out of our way to help our customers.

As previously stated in the other thread referenced in this post. It is becoming all too common for people to post baseless arguments on the forums in hopes of gaining leverage. I can start a thread stating the sky is green but it doesn't make it so.
    all this good things i com here to make a problem ? .. all another review same me they not have any problem . now please cancel my account it should work for next 14 and next 15 please don't charge any money from my credit and cancel the account and destroy all the data its clear now . this meaning no renew only this month then destroy
    thanks

all this good things i com here to make a problem ? .. all another review same me they not have any problem . now please cancel my account it should work for next 14 and next 15 please don't charge any money from my credit and cancel the account and destroy all the data its clear now . this meaning no renew only this month then destroy
    thanks
    I think it is safe to assume there might have been a language barrier situation here that contributed to some of the confusion. OP and I have exchanged a few emails now and I think we are on the same page and all is now well.
    Last edited by hivelocitygm; 11-10-2009 at 05:07 PM.

For the 2 weeks I hosted with you IMMEDIATELY null routed the entire server 3 times for:

1. Claimed an account had a copyright issue (no dmca was issued or shown to me).

2. Phishing website.

3. The terminated phishing sites domain dns locked to 1.1.1.1 in root so it could never reappear on the server again by any reseller.

All 3 cases were null routed immediately.

Of course when I tried to cancel I was just beyond the 15 day window. I see you talking about "half truths" and what not, but truth really speaks in numbers.

Im sorry to start rambling but when I read this thread it just burned me up.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

Even ignoring the underlying issue of the orignal post the language barrier is a very tough one to get past. Even where people have a good command of the language a small mistranslated word from one language to another can make mountains out of mole hills.

I struggled to understand exactly what was requested until the clarification further up.

Sometimes from both sides it is a good idea to wait 30 mins before pressing send!