The LARGEST VPN offering to date! 16 countries to choose from!

We all understand the importance of a virtual private network. There are times when one wishes to remain completely anonymous and protected online. The peace and security that a vpn account can provide you with is priceless. An offshore vpn account is also helpful for those that wish to appear to be located in another country.

We understand that there are websites out there that restrict content based on your country. We believe in giving the choice back to the individual and letting them choose for themselves what content is right for them. Why settle for a restricted internet imposed upon you by your government, university, employer, or a public wifi? We believe the appropriate choices always lie in the hands of the individual. We let you choose instead of someone else choosing for you. This puts the power and control back in your hands!

If you are tired of the proxy search, then this is what you've been waiting for. This is a service and as such, is online and available 24 hours a day. No matter what type of internet connection you have, whether it be wireless, dsl, satellite, dialup, or broadband, this service will work for you. If you need help setting up this type of account up on your local computer, drop us an email and one of our online security technicians will be more than happy to remotely connect to you, teach you how it works, and complete the setup for you while you watch in real time.

This account type supports the following operating systems:

Microsoft Windows 2000
    Microsoft Windows XP
    Microsoft Windows Vista
    Microsoft Windows 7
    All Mac OS X Versions
    All Linux Distributions

VPN Protocols Supported: PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2, & OpenVPN.

VPN Countries To Choose From:

United States
    United Kingdom
    Czech Republic
    The Netherlands
    Switzerland
    Luxembourg
    Belgium
    France
    Germany
    Ireland
    Italy
    Poland
    Portugal
    Spain

Bandwidth Limitations: None
    Network Speed: 100 MBPS / 1 GBPS (depending upon country)
    Network Uptime: 99.9% reliability
    Terms of Service can be found here.
    Contact Information is here.

SEE THE WIDEST CATEGORY OF VPN OFFERINGS TO DATE BY CLICKING HERE.

NEED MORE THAN ONE COUNTRY CHOICE? THEN CLICK HERE AND SEE OUR COMBO VPN OFFERINGS.
    Last edited by Harzem; 11-10-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Hi,

I want to know if there is a way to setup the VPN account direct to my router, I use a Apple Time Capsule. I want to share the VPN to my computers, since I have a PlayStation3, Laptop, Mac.

Regards
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

The only way to do that that I am aware of is through a physical hardware vpn router. You can see what I'm talking about by going to tigerdirect.com and searching for vpn routers. You'll see a ton of options for them.