Want to Buy Global TLD's

I want to buy Global TLD's & ccTLD's for my website for which i am searching for one website from where i will easily buy/book most of my Domain Names.

If you guys are having any information regarding the same then please let me know.

The website should have the functionality to book all the TLD's from a single site and should have reliable too...

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers!!!!
    Last edited by TechHunter; 11-10-2009 at 12:53 AM.

What kind of website is this for? I think that would help some. Also I usually buy the most common tld for the domain but why would you buy all?

Quote Originally Posted by DeardsGlobal View Post
    What kind of website is this for? I think that would help some. Also I usually buy the most common tld for the domain but why would you buy all?
    It looks to me like the OP wants to sell domains rather than just buy them for his/her own web site.

It's not uncommon for multinational companies to register their name under every TLD available (i.e., for trademark protection purposes) so there is certainly a market here... the only problem is that the corporate market is fairly firmly in the hands of half a dozen or so major players (Markmonitor, Ascio, MelbourneIT, CSC and a few others) so I don't think it would be easy for a newcomer to break into this market.