Server pricing like fdc?

Well i think fdc is sold out at the momment. Can you tell me where i can find a good DC like fdc pricing. anyone?

Do you look for shared unmetered bandwidth or dedicated unmetered bandwidth?
    What price range are you looking for, what amount of bandwidth do you need?
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Say a 100mbit unmetered for 159$ like fdc

Here is one from fdc 100Mbps Unmetered ATOM
    Dual core ATOM 330 CPU
    2GB RAM
    200GB HDD
    100Mbps unmetered
    Linux/Unix OS
    $99/month - FREE SETUP

Limestonenetworks.com. Simply the cheapest around. Always running specials and such!

I don't think there is any company that can offer 100Mbit Unmetered as cheap as FDC.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by notmove View Post
    Here is one from fdc 100Mbps Unmetered ATOM
    Dual core ATOM 330 CPU
    2GB RAM
    200GB HDD
    100Mbps unmetered
    Linux/Unix OS
    $99/month - FREE SETUP
    Do they say how many servers sit on the same 100 Mb/s (or less ) port? In another words, do they say how many GBs are guaranteed?
    Professional Streaming services - http://www.tulix.com - info at tulix.com
    Double optimized - AS36820) network, best for live streaming/VoIP/gaming
    The best quality network - AS7219

I suppose you need to look through offers section here and do your own research and then come back here and look through the reviews for the companies you will find
    Good luck

Thanks you to the one person who gave me a website. You rock. Everyone else you are a nerd! get a life.

There are plenty of places that can match their pricing. Just look around.
    Charles W. @ Nexeon Technologies, Inc. - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    Dedicated servers, colocation, cloud, game servers, on-site & remote DDoS protection, and more! Managed options available.
    Data Centers in Chicago, New York, & more! IPv4 and IPv6 available! Contact us for data center buildout & network consultation.
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and Dallas.

neXeon is correct, There are plenty of places to compare. Cavecreek has their winter offer going around. The difference is they are offering a better way to bill bandwidth. They offer managed services as well. I would have your associates compare as well. Cavecreek Hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by tulix View Post
    Do they say how many servers sit on the same 100 Mb/s (or less ) port? In another words, do they say how many GBs are guaranteed?
    I know they guarantee a dedicated 100Mbps port but they do not have any speed gaurantees at the end of the line. Also, as I understand it FDC is looking at some massive expansion this December so might want to keep an eye out for specials coming through after Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Atelra-Rob View Post
    I know they guarantee a dedicated 100Mbps port but they do not have any speed gaurantees at the end of the line.
    I am sorry but I am not sure if I understood that statement. Where is that "the end of the line"? And wherever it is - what is guaranteed "at the end of the line", how many GB?
    Professional Streaming services - http://www.tulix.com - info at tulix.com
    Double optimized - AS36820) network, best for live streaming/VoIP/gaming
    The best quality network - AS7219

You could always look for people with colo space at FDC.
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

Sorry, if my phrase caused some confusion. FDC is unmetered bandwidth and typically it is good near the contracted 100Mbps, Gpbs, or 10Mbps, just need to remember the TOS doesn't guarantee any speeds at all (something most hosts I have seen have in their TOS).

I am saying nothing bad about FDC I have nothing but excellent experiences with them. I am just being upfront about their TOS.