Review Hostineuro almost 9 month customer

Hello everyone, 1st i want tell you all im not advertsiting or working for this company, i registered here so i could post some thoughts of hostineuro.
    I bought my vps-500(its not available anymore) 6.March.2009. And i made my decision because of good reviews everywhere on web back then (i always invest some time for research) so by time they have helped me alot things even when its not managed service. but they have helped me alot with their servers and there havent been any downtime for my time expect when i migrated my server from germany to netherlands and because of moving places they gave me double traffic! which is amazing! I havent runned any websites (only sub domains with some gameserver scripts) but i run several gameservers & ts2 servers with great ping and with no lag at all and irc bouncers too, by the time i had to increase my ram and specs, they have really great support and i hope that you understand my broken english but its just great provider for vps services and its kinda one man company KTHXBYE this was my review

I used to use them, when they migrated their servers from germany to the netherlands though I still think they didn't give enough time and I still feel their website is in-complete. I did see the note about being given double the bandwidth but I never saw this get added.
    Kind Regards
    Christopher Smith

Quote Originally Posted by cscarlet View Post
    I used to use them, when they migrated their servers from germany to the netherlands though I still think they didn't give enough time and I still feel their website is in-complete. I did see the note about being given double the bandwidth but I never saw this get added.
    The bandwidth thing happened to me but they added it when i told them about it, and i dont find their website in-complete but yeah it could need more information and all that but its simple and quick to navigate

Ah you are correct the site is definatly more complete than when I last checked.
    Kind Regards
    Christopher Smith