Arrow how to boost your sales

how new web hostings can boost their sale.
    some useful tips guys I know number of gurus here

Melbourne, Australia
    Word of Mouth is probably the most powerful their is
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

London, UK
    Keep posting offers in the marketplace/advertising forum. Once customers recongize your name you will start with the sales. Also having a link in your sig helps.
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

Moved > Running a Web Hosting Business.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Melbourne, Australia
    Once customers recongize your name
    I do not believe it is so much "Recognising Your Name", There is more to it than that.
    Once customer see you as reputable, trusting, have something to offer, Then you may start with the sales *May* not always guaranteed.

We find it quite difficult to find Sales even being around for sometime now.

Daily participating in the webhosting forums with your hosting sites signature can definitely help really help you too boost sales.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers

give couple friends free month of hosting and ask them to review the service honestly.

And ask them to review on "website review sites." but make sure these are real HONEST reviews or else you are in trouble.

Word of mouth is the strongest way to do it but also requires a lot of work.
    Post on forums such as WHT to get your first few clients, keep them happy, very happy and the word about your company will spread! best of all its free
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

Kolkata, India
    if your clients refer you to other that i the best of all.

Austin, TX
    As others have said, the best is of course WOM. Look into many avenues however. Give your clients a reason to talk about you (affiliate program, rewarding them for referring clients), submit press releases, become active on forums relating to your target market, adwords, articles, directory advertising, forum or site sponsorship, etc.

Don't forget about local marketing either. The level of competition in your local market will be far less than the competition online. Search here in the running a web hosting business section for previous marketing/local marketing related threads.

Good luck! - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Run wacky offers in order to get your name out there and then people will recommend you if you provide a good service.
    Hydro Host Affordable UK Web Hosting - cPanel
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Domain Name Registration - Affiliate Program

Word of mouth. We started and I had a few web dev friends and friends who had sites of their own. One of my clients referred 7 people to me last month. They are my best cheer leaders.

Take care of the people you have and they will take care of you.

Add your website URL on your business cards and newsletters.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

I am also struggling to boost my visitors and sales although submitting myself to numerous directories has helped !

I believe good, honest service has allowed my clients to talk and recommend. Then offering an incentive to the clients that have recommended others has truly been benefical.

<<<signatures to be set up in your profile>>>
    Last edited by bear; 11-16-2009 at 03:35 PM.