Thread: ZDHosting.com

Angry ZDHosting.com

Hi,

What happened to them? Until a few days ago, there was an Apache error when trying to access the main site. Now it redirects to some Dhruva Hosting company.
    ZDHosting has sent no emails about "disappearing" along with my website.
    <- frustrated!

aXe
      0 Not allowed!

Going via their WHOIS data they have been around since:- 2005-04-19 (Their Domain Anyways)
    This could be a merge or a takeover, Though Dhruvahosting has only been active since 29-09-2008.

Questionable?
    Last edited by Sparrow-Sean; 11-09-2009 at 07:14 AM.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Cannot access my server using the IP they provided before the domain name was active. So yeah I think they are a goner

aXe
      0 Not allowed!

Cannot access my server using the IP they provided before the domain name was active. So yeah I think they are a goner

aXe
    Give them the Benefit of the doubt, Though looking at their page it does not look promising.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

I think 2 weeks and 10 emails to their support is enough of a proof
    Was fine hosting, $9.99 the full year. Am not loosing much as I still have access to the domain name control panel I have with them.

aXe
      0 Not allowed!

It looks like they stopped paying their bills. Try give the owner a call - I found this number when doing a whois on his domain: 7202492374
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by axelay View Post
    I think 2 weeks and 10 emails to their support is enough of a proof
    Was fine hosting, $9.99 the full year. Am not loosing much as I still have access to the domain name control panel I have with them.

aXe
    You couldn't have been expecting much more for only $9.99 for the full year, I don't know how any host can afford to run their clients at that price...at least without overselling a ton...
      0 Not allowed!

They seemed decent
    Besides it is hard to tell if a company will last or pack...

aXe
      0 Not allowed!

They seemed decent
    Besides it is hard to tell if a company will last or pack...

aXe
    Well with those prices its probably more likely for the latter, but I could be totally wrong there service could be exceptional although they probably never turned a profit.
      0 Not allowed!

Reply from Dhruva Hosting:
    We are in no way associated with zdhosting. We don’t know why their domain is pointing at us. If you are interested you are welcome to host with us.

I wonder what is going on :|

aXe
      0 Not allowed!

Reply from Dhruva Hosting:
    We are in no way associated with zdhosting. We don’t know why their domain is pointing at us. If you are interested you are welcome to host with us.

I wonder what is going on :|

aXe
    this is really strange...they must have some relationship they can not randomly picked them
      0 Not allowed!

Going via their WHOIS data they have been around since:- 2005-04-19 (Their Domain Anyways)
    As far as I can see the domain was actually dropped back in January 2009, and then apparently registered anew on 23rd of August. So, they've barely been in business for a few months. Not at all encouraging.

I see that their site now isn't redirecting anywhere, it is just featuring the typical parked domain ads.
      0 Not allowed!

Opened an account with them in September and now pffft nothing
    Oh well, nevermind...

aXe
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I am Rahul Das. I am the owner of Dhruva Hosting.
    I have heard a lot about ZDHosting recently as many of their clients opened support tickets requesting refunds and data from us. So when i checked I found that their website was pointing at our website. I tried my best to contact them from the whois contacts but it was of no use.

I came accross this thread so I would like to say again that we are in no way associated with them. I had not even heard of them. I am sorry to hear about you guys but I dont know them at all. Even I was confused why they were pointing their domain to us.

If anybody get any more details please let me know. Even I am interested to know what made them use www.dhruvahosting.com

If you have any questions and queries regarding this feel free to contact me.
      0 Not allowed!

Ohhh!! Thats something weird and sad!!

All the best for finding a new host
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldas14 View Post
    I came accross this thread so I would like to say again that we are in no way associated with them. I had not even heard of them. I am sorry to hear about you guys but I dont know them at all. Even I was confused why they were pointing their domain to us.
    If that is the case it is certainly a weird situation. Sorry to hear this.
      0 Not allowed!