Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* WHMCS Gold Plugins Launched - Free cPanel Bridge Available!

WHMCS GOLD ABUSE METER
    REQUIREMENTS:
    • WHMCS

• Config Server Firewall (CSF)

• VPS/Dedicated Server

• WHM/Cpanel

• suPHP installed on Apache

This plugin is extremely useful to help you run a hosting business with stable server environment.

FEATURES:
    • Automatic Server Abuse Detection

• Automatic Warning Notice Delivery to Potential Abusive Clients

• Automatic Account Suspension on Abusive Accounts

• Supports Unlimited Number of Servers to Auto Manage and Monitor

• WHMCS Client Area Abuse Meter for Clients to Monitor/See Their Own Abuse Meter

• Logs Every Single Abusive Processes Occured on All Servers

HOW IT WORKS:
    An existing Config Server Firewall installation is required for this powerful plugin to work. You can install CSF yourself for free. It takes about 5 minutes to install CSF and about 2 hours for you to configure it to your liking (since there are quite some variables to set). Fortunately, we will also provide you with a working standardized CSF config file for you to immediately use. This way, you can save the two hours trying to figure out all the variables that are available to set.

To see how you can install CSF, please visit CSF here. If you're still not sure how to install that, you can provide us the root access to your server and we can install CSF and configure it for it to work with this plugin for $25.

Once you got CSF running on your server, this is how it's going to work:

• You define the "allowable" process limits for your users in CSF configuration

• Each time a running process violate these rules, CSF will automatically send out an email to your specified mailbox. This is what CSF do.

• This plugin will then collects all these alerts which are coming from CSF and store it all into your WHMCS database

• It will then parse all these data and then pin point which clients are causing this alerts to happen

• These data will then be available to both you (the web host) and the clients

• Warning notices will automatically be sent out to both the web host and the client whenever to many abuse processes are occuring under one particular client

• If you activate auto suspend on this plugin, the system will automatically suspend clients which met the auto suspend treshold, for example 200 abuse processes/day

• Both you and your client will be able to view all these listed abuse processes, this will also justify you whenever your client is suspended, they can see for themselves all the processes which are violating your server rules.

Get your Gold Abuse Meter plugin at http://whmcsgold.com

WHMCS GOLD COUPONS
    This powerful plugin will help you boost your sales and brand awareness through your existing clients. All "big boys" use this strategy to expand their hosting empire, you should too!

FEATURES:

• Clients can generate their own coupons and define their own coupon codes and the value for each coupon

• Coupons work exactly like "cash" in WHMCS

• You can define the discount rate for your clients to buy coupons

• You can define a seperate discount rate between product/services and domain names

• You can define which product, addons, and domain names which the coupons can be applied to

• Option to restrict coupon system to clients which has an active hosting account only

HOW IT WORKS:
    With the Gold Coupons system implemented, your clients will be able to generate coupon codes from within their WHMCS client area. They can define the coupon code and the value of the coupon.

They can then use these coupon themselves to buy additional services from your company at a discounted rate or they can sell these coupons for other people to buy your services using these coupons.

For example, if you set your coupon discount rate to 20%, when existing clients generate a $100 coupon, it will only cost your clients $80, because they get a 20% discount. But these coupon has a $100 value, so they can sell/give this coupon to other people to buy products/services which has a $100 value.

Get your Gold Coupons module at http://whmcsgold.com

FREE WHMCS-CPANEL-BRIDGE PLUGIN!

REQUIREMENTS:

• WHMCS

• WHM/Cpanel

This free WHMCS Gold plugin will help you and your clients to manage day to day hosting operations more easily

FEATURES:

• Auto login to WHMCS from Cpanel to landed on a specified WHMCS page

• Ability to pass WHMCS variables while landing on WHMCS page

HOW IT WORKS:
    With this module implemented, you can create your own sets of icons or links in Cpanel for your clients to jump around between WHMCS and Cpanel without having to re-login on both system.

This module is extremely handy to:

* Offer Promotional Add-Ons and Services From Your Cpanel area - so when client clicks on it, they are automatically land on the WHMCS ordering page with all the products add-ons already selected, all they have to do is pay.

* Offer Domain Registration from within your Cpanel

* Provide Submit Ticket icon/link from Cpanel

* Provide View Invoices/Billing Area link from Cpanel

* Provide Update Contact Info link from Cpanel

* Provide anything which can only be done from within WHMCS, can now be done from Cpanel by clicking on the bridge link, you can also pass variables, for example client landed on WHMCS page, the domain "mysecond-domain.com" has already been entered into the shopping cart. So the clients just need to make payment.

Be creative!

Download it for free at http://whmcsgold.com
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Very interesting stuff. I will surely look into these features further.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | R1Soft CDP Storage | UK Server Colo | UK Rack Space

Holy crap! Will defiantly be looking at this. That right there is an amazing feature set.

I'll be having a look into this too.

Double Post. Sorry.
    Last edited by TimothyH; 05-23-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Double Post

Seems to be very good but does the free whmcs cPanel bridge have the option to be enabled for only certain resellers? I didn't see it so far.

How much do they cost?

Wow! Why didn't these come sooner?

Looking into this very seriously. Good job!
    Shaun
    "Winners never quit. Quitters never win."

I will most likely implement this.

I will probably buy the other products to support you - which is what giving this away free is designed to do.

Support those that support us I say.

Quote Originally Posted by rlshosting View Post
    Seems to be very good but does the free whmcs cPanel bridge have the option to be enabled for only certain resellers? I didn't see it so far.
    good question, resellers would not like to see my messages and offers in there clients area, with a link that did not work (if they were not my direct customer)

cheers
    Ian

Very ..Very helpful for anyone..

Does the bridge work with RVSkins?
    *G.C. SOLUTIONS Elastic Sites Shared Web Hosting* - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Website On A Whole New Level
    *Dedicated Resource Usage Experts*

Wow!
    Great job there! We might be implementing this sometime soon!
    -Jacob
    iWebFusion [AS397373] - 6 US datacenters offering shared, reseller, dedicated, VPS and Colo
    California (x2) | Oregon | Iowa | North Carolina | Nevada

Looks very interesting and look forward from some feedback from users. How much testing has actually gone into this product?

Wow, great use of CSF. Really interested in the plugin. Would love to see some feedback on it though.

Okay, found a few bugs already.

And why does it require Administration login for WHMCS?

Without being able to see the code, all login (for WHMCS) goes through your server, this means if you're attacked our data is released. Also, even if it's going over a secure channel, it is still another thing to go wrong. (Regardless if there is encryption or not, it adds another vulnerability).

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post

Without being able to see the code, all login (for WHMCS) goes through your server, this means if you're attacked our data is released. Also, even if it's going over a secure channel, it is still another thing to go wrong. (Regardless if there is encryption or not, it adds another vulnerability).
    The abuse meter requires administration login for WHMCS only if you need the auto suspend feature to work. Otherwise, leave it blank. The WHMCS API requires WHMCS admin and pwd to work, otherwise the auto suspend which uses the API will not work.

All WHMCS processes do not go over our server, it just requires to do a license check.

All codes are encrypted, because otherwise everyone can just remove the licensing protection of the software and distribute it everywhere for free.

Thanks for the good question. Please let me know the bugs and I'll fix it. I will also be setting up a forum for bug reports and discussions.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)

Thank you guys for all the positive feedbacks! I will also be providing one more free plugin this week which allows you to have your clients choose on WHMCS login to either login to their WHMCS area (support/billing), or to login directly to their cPanel.

This module would be handy so your clients will not have to login to WHMCS first then try to figure out where the cPanel login button is.

True and I would maybe would have liked to have heard that it was using the WHMCS api to connect.

Hi Matt,
    It is using the WHMCS API to connect.

Yes but I believe it shouldn't require WHMCS Database login information as well as Admin.

We only enabled Admin API and disabled all other functions (so we also limited the vulnerability's impact should it be exploited) and it failed.

Also, a parallel login feature should be implemented and this would be easy. Since both databases are communicating with each other and will cut the some of the "bridge" code / possible exploits.

I realise that the login / password data isn't sent to you, but is it doing a license check for every process? Doing so opens up a connection each time, and every new connection you make that is accessible to such data (and in this case accessible to a 3rd party) is extremely risky.

At the same time - we still can't see exactly what the code is doing and can only log is behaviour.

If you PM me we can help you out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jrianto View Post
    Hi Matt,
    It is using the WHMCS API to connect.
    Good to hear as it sounded like it wasn't using the API. I understand the logic of having to connect to WHMCS, as the information is of course stored in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt - HostPenguin View Post
    Good to hear as it sounded like it wasn't using the API. I understand the logic of having to connect to WHMCS, as the information is of course stored in that area.
    If I recall correctly it requires database AND admin information - it shouldn't need both.

If I recall correctly it requires database AND admin information - it shouldn't need both.
    I'm currently working blind here, as I'm trying to gather an educated guess from the current post. The API does not require a mysql username or password to connect.

Source: http://wiki.whmcs.com/API:Example_Usage
    <?php

$url = "http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/includes/api.php"; # URL to WHMCS API file
    $username = "Admin"; # Admin username goes here
    $password = "demo"; # Admin password goes here

No, not WHMCS but the this Gold script does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast