Haven't been here in ages, but I'm selling some of my items that I haven't used/need.

1 x Nintendo Wii Game System w/ Wii Sports & 2 Controllers + Nunchucks - barley used (under 10 hours usage). Like new.

1 x PS3 80GB System - Model: CECHL01 - with 2 controllers (DualShock Wireless) & Terminator Game (game is still sealed) - barley used (under 10 hours usage). Like new.

1 x Dell Studio 1537, with 4 (four) GB of installed DDR2 RAM, 320GB WD HD, few months warranty remain, perfect condition with Windows 7. Blue Striped (as seen here: http://screensnapr.com/u/jljsel.png). Excellent condition, no flaws, works great..like new.

1 x NEC Display Solutions 1024 x 768 DLP Projector. Used barley (under 3 hours bulb usage) - here's a link on Newegg to the projector. It has about 7 months warranty remaining and is flawless.

Will take ANY reasonable offers for the objects. I do offer discounts for buying more than one of the four I have above. I take any offers, you'll be surprised (as long as it's reasonable, anything crazy low will be declined of course) - but give me a PM/reply to this thread with your item(s) wanted, price you are offering (including shipping) and any contact information and I'll contact you back with my decision.