Panenthe ( VPS Control Panel ) 1.06 Released - Fee 14 Day Trial
Panenthe is a web based application that will allow you to create and manage different virtual machines based on different technologies across multiple machines and platforms. The features provided will allow you to control your whole VPS Hosting from one central location.
- Fixed timeouts on bad SSH connections that cause hangups. http://forums.panenthe.com/showthread.php?t=220
- Rebuilds now set resolv.conf http://forums.panenthe.com/showthread.php?t=224
- Rebuilds now set root password.
- Rebuilds now correctly handle IP addresses.
- Fixed long page loads with creation, rebuild, and OST creation. http://forums.panenthe.com/showthread.php?t=231
- Fixed known issue that prevented reboots.
- IP Tables are now saved correctly on Debian and CentOS Systems.
- Default VM parameters have been increased including INODES.
- IP Tables are now cleaned up upon IP removal.
- Installer now verify's slave nodes root password.
- Fixed serveral notice level warnings on the interface.
- Booting a VM thats already running now returns success.
- OS Template names are now forced based on OpenVZ standards.
- Issue with poweroff and stats during VM power control has been fixed.
- Installations on x64 systems no longer attempts to use ovz-ent kernel.
- Installer now correctly sets created timestamps on servers.
- Installer now assigns more friendly hostnames to the PanentheVM and Slave.
- PanentheVM now uses default VM limits and proper dist configuration.
- VM root password now accepts all special characters.
- Installer root password checking now accepts all special characters.
- Server manager root password now accepts all special characters.
Features and Changes