ReadyWire- FREE WHMCS Integration!! - End User Support - Free SSL - Lots of IP's!

Hello WHT Friends!

++++++ Weekly Promotional Code ++++++

* Save 30%! -- THIS WEEK ONLY!
Promo Code: 7rie1oed
Sign up for any ReadyWire Reseller Plan (RS02 & higher) with an annual contract and we'll slash your first year of service by 30%! Plus, we'll sweeten the deal and upgrade you to the next plan up. For example, if you sign up for RS02, you'll instantly be upgraded to RS03, for as long as you continue to host with ReadyWire!

* FREE WHMCS Integration -- THIS WEEK ONLY!
Promo Code: zusubux4

Be one of the first five to sign up for any ReadyWire Reseller Plan (RS03 & higher) with an annual contract and we'll brand WHMCS to match the look and feel of your website free of charge! For complete details, please see below.

++++++ Presenting ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions ++++++

** Celebrating TEN Years of Hosting Experience
** We're Not a Reseller or VPS Customer - We Manage Our Own Servers
** 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
** Servers Located in Chicago, IL USA
** Toll-Free Technical Support -- (877) 44-READY
** 24/7 E-mail Support (Average response time is 15 MINUTES)
** Fast, Reliable Network
** No overloaded servers!
** Cpanel/WHM 11, RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder Pro & Fantastico
** Custom Nameservers (ns1. ns2., etc.)
** PHP 4 & 5, Perl, Python, MySQL 5 and Ruby On Rails.
** FFmpeg & PHP-FFmpeg
** SSH Access
** Fast Activation
** Domain Name Reseller Account
** minFraud Prevention Account
** Now Offering the WHMreseller Master Reseller feature

++++++ ReadyWire Migration Assistance ++++++

Are you already hosting elsewhere? We'll make the switch as easy as pie! We will migrate your accounts from your old host, migrate all MySQL databases, migrate all subdomains, cPanel settings, & email accounts.

++++++ The Top 10 Reasons to Give ReadyWire a Try ++++++

ReadyWire's Reseller Hosting packages are full of features. The following is just a sample of some of the things that you can come to expect when you sign up for service with ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions.

1. True 24x7 Technical Support
No matter what time or day, someone from ReadyWire Multimedia Solutions will be here to assist in whatever way necessary.

2. FREE Domain Name Reseller Account
You will receive a free domain & ssl certificate reseller account so that your customers can register domains through you. Take advantage of ReadyWire's phenomenal wholesale prices with NetEarthOne.

Right now, .COM's are just $8.00 and .NET's are only $7.00!

3. FREE Billing & Accounting System
Because we are authorized ClientExec & WHMCS Reseller Partners, we're able to bundle both software packages with select reseller plans. Plan #1 includes the ClientExec billing system. Plan #2 include either ClientExec or the WHMCompleteSolution (Client, Billing & Support Software). It's your choice.

4. FREE End-User Support
Sign up for RS02, RS03, or RS04 and ReadyWire will manage your technical support desk. Our genius technical support agents will answer all of your clients' technical queries, 24x7x365. Doing so, you'll be able to focus on what's important, growing your business!

5. FREE Basic Maxmind minFraud Protection
MaxMind's minFraud service combines a wide range of threat measuring tools into a simple service that is easy to use and cost effective. The minFraud service returns a risk score for each order and information for up to 22 other checks to help you determine the riskiness of a transaction.

6. NEW WHM Master Reseller (WHMreseller)
Sell reseller accounts. Plus, we'll even help set you up with the tools of the trade, like private nameservers & billing systems for your clients.

7. FREE Custom Name Servers
Having your own name servers allows you to sell web hosting without anyone knowing you are a reseller. Your dns will be: ns.yourdomainname.com and ns2.yourdomainname.com

8. FREE SSL Certificate
Sign-up for any ReadyWire reseller plan (RS02 and higher) and we'll provide you with a GlobalSign AlphaSSL Certificate free of charge! Plus, all ReadyWire customers have the ability to resell SSL Certificates to their clients at bargain prices.

9. NO Overloaded Servers
Your website will not be placed on an overloaded! Our servers are connected to fully redundant fast fiber connections. Best of all, our servers are backed up nightly to an off site location for maximum protection of your important data.

10. Free IP's
Unlike other providers that provide an IP or two, ReadyWire will provide you with at least 2 IP's to use for your reselling business. Most of ReadyWire plans include 5 IP's!

People are talking...

Posted By: Peter G.
Hey, ReadyWire is a great host, I've been hosting with them for 3or 4 Months now, and haven't hit a bad bump yet...I don't plan on moving from ReadyWire for a long long time. I think you will like what they got for you.
Posted By: Rhee G.
ReadyWire. Highly recommended. Support is excellent. I can't say there aren't any issues. There will always be, but question is if your provider is prompt in resolving. ReadyWire is a big YES!
Posted By: Brian N.
My nightmare is over ... Thank you very, very much. I am glad I came aboard!
Posted By: Kellie E.
What matters most to me as a customer is that I am not only given fast and reliable customer service, but also that there is a personal, friendly touch to it. The folks at ReadyWire have made me feel like I am apart of the Readywire family. They have always been very friendly and easy to work with. To me, this goes above and beyond good customer service as it lets me know that I am more than a number...If you are looking for a reseller with fast, friendly and reliable customer service and wish to be more than just a number, check out ReadyWire! I highly recommend them!
Posted By: Lee
I grew tired of constant buffering with my previous streaming media provider. Little did I know, they were utilizing ultra-cheap bandwidth! Now that I'm with ReadyWire, buffering is a thing of the past as they're using quality bandwidth. If keeping people connected to your stream is a priority, choose ReadyWire.
Read more here!

Have questions? Click here to chat with us now!

++++++ ReadyWire Reseller Plans ++++++

500MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/500megabytefile.tar.gz
100MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/100megabytefile.tar.gz
10MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/10megabytefile.tar.gz
1MB Speed Test: http://80.251.16.142/speedtest/1megabytefile.tar.gz

** Reseller Plan #1 (RS01)
----------------------------------
Disk Space: 10 Gigs
Bandwidth/data transfer: 100 Gigs
Number of Accounts: Unlimited
Number of IP's: 2
Unlimited domains, parked domains, subdomains, mail accounts, mail forwarders, autoresponders, FTP accounts, and much more. Overselling is enabled.
* Fantastico De Lux & RVSkin/RV Admin
* Free RVSkins & Fantastico
* Free domain name & ssl reseller account
* Free Private nameservers
* Free Clientexec Billing System (installed)
* Free Master Reseller (WHMreseller)
Setup Fee: None
Monthly Fee: $14.95
Annual Fee: $170.43
http://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=38

** Reseller Plan #2 (RS02)
Disk Space: 20 Gigs
Bandwidth/data transfer: 200 Gigs
Number of IP's: 5
Unlimited domains, parked domains, subdomains, mail accounts, mail forwarders, autoresponders, FTP accounts, and much more. Overselling is enabled.
* FREE SSL Certificate
* Free End-user support
* Free ClientExec or WHMCS Billing Software
Monthly Fee: $23.95
Annual Fee: $159.20 (When you use promo code 7rie1oed)
https://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41

** Reseller Plan #3 (RS03)
Disk Space: 30 Gigs
Bandwidth/data transfer: 250 Gigs
* FREE SSL Certificate
* Free End-User Support
* Free WHMCS or ClientExec Billing Software
Monthly Fee: $33.95
Annual Fee: $238.79 (When you use promo code 7rie1oed)
https://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=42

** Reseller Plan #4 (RS04)
Disk Space: 40 Gigs
Bandwidth/data transfer: 300 Gigs
* FREE SSL Certificate
* Free End-User Support
* Free WHMCS or ClientExec Billing Software
Monthly Fee: $43.95
Annual Fee: $318.80 (When you use promo code 7rie1oed)
https://secure.readywire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=43

++++++ Ready to get started? ++++++
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to our sales team: sales @ readywire.com. If you would prefer, we're always available to take your call: (312) 278-4446.

We offer multiple payment options, giving you many options to pay with us!

* All Major Credit And Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
* Google Checkout
* Check/Money Order
* PayPal Verified

OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer Expires 11/13/09. Coupon code is required to qualify for the offer.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to orders signed up with a promo code.
- Promo codes cannot be used in combination with any other offer. One promotional code per order
- WHMCS Customization- When the promo code is utilized, we will provide a basic integration of your WHMCS Installation to match the look and feel of your website. Please allow up to 5 business days for the basic integration work to be completed.
- Other terms and conditions may apply. Ask your agent for details.
** We also offer Dedicated Servers. Find out more when you visit http://www.readywire.com/dedicated-servers/ **

Are you in or near Chicago? Let us buy you dinner!