Professional URL Redirection Service site with MANY Options

Up for sale is a professional URL redirection service ready to run with a custom design and brandable name. Read below for the highlights and features.

Site: http://redirs.com

Features:

>> Ability to edit/change what is displayed for advertising (Google Ads, custom ads, etc.). Ads are propagated across the entire site!

>> Special toolbar link lets you create redirs with ONE CLICK! ** AMAZING **

>> Ability to shorten or increase the length of the redirs.com URL.

>> Increase or decrease the time users stay on advertising page before being redirected -- or disable it!

>> Live statistics show your most popular redirs, how many created today, etc.

>> Easily search through all your redirs to find reported abusers.

>> Bulk tools let you add/remove advertising, clear database, clear stats, etc.

I did a live stress test of the site and was able to exceed 8,000,000 (EIGHT MILLION) URLs without any noticeable lag. The service uses PHP/MySQL to serve up the site and the 8M addresses consumed just under 2GB of disk space for the MySQL database. Don't worry! I've since purged the database of all those test URLs I created.

I'm asking $150 OBO. Payment via PayPal and I will transfer the domain to your GoDaddy account (it expires late next year).

If you have any questions just ask!

Price lowered to just $99 *FIRM*

is this a custom script?

Yes.

The site, the script, everything is ready to roll. I can even provide free installation on your hosting account. I accept payment via PayPal.

Price lowered to only $89.00!

This is the *last* price reduction -- rock bottom price for this beautiful site, professional layout and powerful redirection tool with back-end admin options and stats.

Post "SOLD" to claim and PM me your PayPal address for invoice. I will install the site and move the domain free of charge to you!

What is the scipting environment and where are the "stats" shown to original creator of the shortened link?

PHP/MySQL, and the stats are only shown to the admin on the back-end and not the end-user to defer spammers from using it to track e-mail clicks.

Price lowered to $75.00. Grab it now!

Price lowered to $65.00 **FIRM**