Thread: Please help!

Unhappy Please help!

Ok so my forum is relativlely small, about 400 member. Anyways it was hacked by some Arab or whatever because it had Arab all over and praises to Allah.

Anyways, I don't know how to fix it. I tried many times but I can't figure it out. Its on every single page of the forums so I assumed maybe header or footer? I couldn't find anything, maybe MySQL database?

http://www.servsuit.com/forum/index.php

See ^

Can someone please help me or fix this for me, I'm at a loss

We cannot fix it unless we have access to your files, so you have to contact your webmaster or your code support to get this resolved.

Not sure if it's connected, but my AV (Avast) told me a trojan was active on this site when trying to connect

Quote Originally Posted by mammothmoth View Post
    Ok so my forum is relativlely small, about 400 member. Anyways it was hacked by some Arab or whatever because it had Arab all over and praises to Allah.

Anyways, I don't know how to fix it. I tried many times but I can't figure it out. Its on every single page of the forums so I assumed maybe header or footer? I couldn't find anything, maybe MySQL database?

http://www.servsuit.com/forum/index.php

See ^

Can someone please help me or fix this for me, I'm at a loss
    Looks like forum software, and I'll assume something like phpBB or VB. These are commonly exploited when not kept up to date. Recover your database from backups if it was itself defaced, otherwise remove the forum files, reinstall the latest version, and plug your DB info into it. Be aware of any table structure changes when doing this, however. Publisher's site should give you some info on this.