The Most problematic data Center In The World

Hello,

About in one month ago I have achieved the score of exclusive reseller of worldstream.nl and I could sell their servers in my country, There are such odd accidents and happenings between me and them and I have damaged for their management:

1. They disabled 48 Hours and one of my servers because another person use my IP servers, the problem is that everyone can use every IP that belongs to this data center.

2. They blocked 15 IP that belongs mine, and they told me that you send spams but I didn't do that.

3. When the Bandwidth finished they build another invoice without telling me about that in this case that I told them when the bandwidth finished first tell me then I tell you build other invoice!!!

4. The most weak point in this data center, and I was their clients with this IP: 217.23.6.x and I had another 6 IPs, I can use the other IPs and I can use this to send spams and the data center can not even understand for that. And I report this problem to them and they don't even look at this problem, Even you can try!! and for this problem I loose most of my clients and they disable my servers.

Now They want to give something that is more than my invoices!!!

5. One of My hdd servers that is not clear for me that when i want to log in my server then I found out that I have no data in my server!

hello ,

They build 1200 euro invoice for my servers and of course they block my all data and of course they block my new servers which I paid them and the limit time has not finished yet!!!

Dear sir,

You have said you wear a reseller of this data center, are you still a reseller?
    Did you tell to their support all of your problems?

Hi,

Mr. Morteza. This is the baddest move you could make. You are always far behind with paying your invoices. You have now a total of €1200,00 which is overdue and thus we had to disable your servers. Besides of that, you are hosting companies/people which are massive spam/hack abusers and thus we and our upstream provider has blocked some IPs.

Both of these facts are the most important things why we have disabled your servers.

Regards,

Dirk

PS: I also can't believe why you opened a thread on WHT.com because we are always there to answer you by e-mail and by phone and we were talking to each other just a few minutes ago by e-mail.
    WorldStream B.V. | https://www.worldstream.nl
    Office: (+31)(0)174 - 712 117
    P.O. Box 223, 2670 AE Naaldwijk, The Netherlands
    Like us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by WorldStream View Post
    Hi,

Mr. Morteza. This is the baddest move you could make. You are always far behind with paying your invoices. You have now a total of 1200,00 which is overdue and thus we had to disable your servers. Besides of that, you are hosting companies/people which are massive spam/hack abusers and thus we and our upstream provider has blocked some IPs.

Both of these facts are the most important things why we have disabled your servers.

Regards,

Dirk

PS: I also can't believe why you opened a thread on WHT.com because we are always there to answer you by e-mail and by phone and we were talking to each other just a few minutes ago by e-mail.

What invoices?
    SMS Messages sent for Downtime Notification system
    when we use this?
    we told you about that to disable that and you accept that (but about 100 is for it)

Datatraffic exceeded?
    you allow to users use extra bandwidth and ready to make new invoice to get extra money from them.
    we told you to don't charge extra bandwidth!!
    (you allowed us to use about extra 10T and make invoices)

we are you reseller; why you take reseller to another one(or ones)?
    you joked us for this.
    you must tell us before that!!
    why you don't answer our mails about it?

please look at the attachments about one of our server
    you disable the server because we didn't pay from 12-11-2009?

we didn't send any spam!!
    your network have bad problem that everyone can use another server IPs!!!!
    we told about that and you agreed that!!!!
    everyone can use our IP on your server and you didn't try to fix it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ws51.JPG   ws52.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by alborzgostar View Post
    Datatraffic exceeded?
    you allow to users use extra bandwidth and ready to make new invoice to get extra money from them.
    we told you to don't charge extra bandwidth!!
    Thats not very realistic of you. If you or your users use to much bandwidth, then you should be ready to pay for the overusage.

What do you want them to do? disconnect a user the moment he uses too much bandwidth?

If you do not want to be charged for overusage, make some 10 or 100 mbit flatfee unmetered deal with them, but do not complain when they charge you for overusage on a metered deal.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Mr. Morteza,

You don't have much knowledge, that is the reason why you don't understand alot of things. I already told you that the MAC addresses from the SPAM/hack IPs were identical to your MAC addresses. But as you already told in an e-mail is that you do not know what a MAC address is.

I and my collegues will not help you further through WHT.com. We are available by e-mail.

Bye

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    Thats not very realistic of you. If you or your users use to much bandwidth, then you should be ready to pay for the overusage.

What do you want them to do? disconnect a user the moment he uses too much bandwidth?

If you do not want to be charged for overusage, make some 10 or 100 mbit flatfee unmetered deal with them, but do not complain when they charge you for overusage on a metered deal.
    what about when we say them don't over charge?

Mr. Morteza,

You don't have much knowledge, that is the reason why you don't understand alot of things. I already told you that the MAC addresses from the SPAM/hack IPs were identical to your MAC addresses. But as you already told in an e-mail is that you do not know what a MAC address is.

I and my collegues will not help you further through WHT.com. We are available by e-mail.

Bye

Dirk
    it means the server1 (for example) cannot use IPs of server2?
    it asked somethings not just this!

Mr. Morteza,

Bye

Dirk
    I reviewed our mails about MAC. (attached image)
    when did you told the SPAM IPs are from our MAC?
    you told what is the MAC address of netcard and my partner asket about what netcard? (our netcard or another server that use this IPs!!)
    by the way you could detect what MAC address from your datacenter use what IPs!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAC.JPG  

alborzgostar, any idea what the multi-quote button is for?
    Jeremy Anthony Kinsey ([email protected]) - 262-248-6759
    Budget Dedicated Servers/Colocation HostDrive.Com
    cPanel Hosting/Dedicated Servers HostingLizard.Com
    19 Years in the Hosting Business!

I reviewed our mails about MAC. (attached image)
    when did you told the SPAM IPs are from our MAC?
    you told what is the MAC address of netcard and my partner asket about what netcard? (our netcard or another server that use this IPs!!)
    by the way you could detect what MAC address from your datacenter use what IPs!!!
    Mr Morteza, stop the blaming, you also know that all had been found out after this mail conversation. You haven't respond to our e-mail messages from last hours, so this is seriously annoying.

And this was really my last message about this, I rather use this time to respond to support tickets.

Dirk
    WorldStream B.V. | https://www.worldstream.nl
    Office: (+31)(0)174 - 712 117
    P.O. Box 223, 2670 AE Naaldwijk, The Netherlands
    Like us on Facebook

No
    sorry for that
    but think your self instead us
    they disabled our server with many unasked question

sorry again

From what it looks like Worldstream did exactly what they should of done, taken your servers offline. You were sending spam, worldstream has no reason to make that up.
    Jacob Wall - GetCloak.com

Mr Morteza, stop the blaming, you also know that all had been found out after this mail conversation. You haven't respond to our e-mail messages from last hours, so this is seriously annoying.

And this was really my last message about this, I rather use this time to respond to support tickets.

Dirk
    i think op must respond to mr dirk emails and sort it out internally.
    once the dedicated server provider is responding,instead of posting it in WHT,he can sort out thru email the issues.

by the way in which worldstream is responding,iam thinking..he is genuinly trying to solve this issue.

Any dedicated server providers will pull the plug,if the invoice reaches to that level.

If the op gives an assurance about sorting out the invoices and talk to the concern person,iam sure worldstream may respond positively.

hello again
    we talked to them but we didn't any reasonable answer.

we are exclusive reseller of them in our country but when you mail to them an asked them about their reseller they send the someone else name!

we had 5 server in our panel, 3 server in their panel appear didn't paid for 2 month bud my we're sure we did that!!! (it doesn't mean a datacenter don't disable the server after 1 month delay!, why they did this now!!!)
    the 4th server owned by a customer and in their panel appear we didn't paid that but it's UP!!!!
    and 5th server we paid completely but it's DOWN!!!

we mailed them but we didn't any answer from them (about reseller too)

about server 3th(that UP) and 4th(that down) appear new reseller of them say that they do this!

You haven't respond to our e-mail messages from last hours, so this is seriously annoying.
    what mail?
    you didn't answer to our mail or we didn't?

we had 5 server in our panel, 3 server in their panel appear didn't paid for 2 month bud my we're sure we did that!!! (it doesn't mean a datacenter don't disable the server after 1 month delay!, why they did this now!!!)
    the 4th server owned by a customer and in their panel appear we didn't paid that but it's UP!!!!
    Maybe because you were a reseller of them, and they wanted to help you ....

Quote Originally Posted by ServerFirma View Post
    Maybe because you were a reseller of them, and they wanted to help you ....

maybe for we are their reseller the disable 5th server that we completely paid

You have an allocation of bandwidth on the products you have shown us, I don't understand how you don't need to pay for the overage fee's.
    If you are sure you have paid can't you check with your bank?
    Kind Regards
    Christopher Smith