hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : Anybody have a real phone number for vpsland.com?

Forum Jump

Anybody have a real phone number for vpsland.com?

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Anybody have a real phone number for vpsland.com?

My VPS has been "suspended" since 3PM on Nov. 4th. I initially though it was because my payment was late, but I've been on a subscription paypal plan for the 2 or 3 years that I've had the account.

Nevertheless, I set up a new plan- and then the original one sent a payment, so I've actually double-paid. Great. I put in a ticket to their billing folks, but haven't received a response.

Even after the double payment, my VPS hasn't been re-activated. So, I put in a request to their support folk, which also hasn't produced a response.

The telephone number in their WHOIS data goes directly to voicemail. The next step I can see is to file a dispute with paypal (which will probably reject it since they only approve disputes for physical products that aren't delivered), and file complaints with various law enforcement agencies.

I'd much prefer to deal amicably with the company, but I can't get ahold of them. Does anybody have a *real* contact number for someone at the company?

Sponsored Links
Old

Sorry- I just noticed there's a forum for discussing provider issues. Could someone possibly move this thread?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Mmm.. got any response?
One of my VPS has been down for 30 minutes. Placed a ticket with urgent status and haven't received any response yet.

Sponsored Links
Old

I did get a response, eventually. I noticed that they have two ticketing systems- one you reach from the billing site, and one you reach from support.vpsland.com -- make sure you only use the latter; the one reached from the billing site is apparently ignored.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdbogen View Post
I did get a response, eventually. I noticed that they have two ticketing systems- one you reach from the billing site, and one you reach from support.vpsland.com -- make sure you only use the latter; the one reached from the billing site is apparently ignored.
Keep in mind for some providers Billing and Sales are closed on the weekends, as with phone support. Since you posted your thread on a friday, I can see how you will not get a response until a few days later on monday. Regardless I hope your issue has been resolved.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustHosting View Post
Keep in mind for some providers Billing and Sales are closed on the weekends, as with phone support. Since you posted your thread on a friday, I can see how you will not get a response until a few days later on monday. Regardless I hope your issue has been resolved.
It has been resolved. That said, I posted my initial support tickets on a Thursday.

Old
Web Hosting Master

30 mins ago (after 2 hours and 30 mins of downtime)
I got an response stating that they are scalating my issue to a senior admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatroz View Post
Mmm.. got any response?
One of my VPS has been down for 30 minutes. Placed a ticket with urgent status and haven't received any response yet.

Old
Web Hosting Master

4 hours later, 6 hours of downtime and no news from VPSland

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatroz View Post
30 mins ago (after 2 hours and 30 mins of downtime)
I got an response stating that they are scalating my issue to a senior admin
That's funny. To check for a payment and unsuspended a VPS?

Old
Web Hosting Master

What is funny? My customer wants to kill me
As soon as I get this thing working I will move my data to another provider. Enough is enough.