make custom backup under WHM

I would like set backup for my vps in a specific way but it seem is not possible..

I would like set weekly backup for the whole vps accounts. This can be set easily by choosing "weekly" and by ticking Retention option Monthly..Like that daily and monthly backup will be not performed and only weekly backup will be done...well. Now I would like allow for some specific account more interval like also daily or also monthly or also daily and monthly...

This seem to be not possible under WHM....I see only the option to choose some specific account to make or not backups...but not to choose more interval..

So I must probably do that manually and set a cron job for the specific account I need but not see exactly how I must do..In fact am not very confident with SSH and I don't know exactly what code to type...

Somebody can explain me step by step please ?

you can try to backup whole VPS using this in ssh:

$sudo tar cvzpf /backup/Backup.tgz --same-owner --exclude=/backup/Backup.tgz --exclude=/backup/error.log --exclude=/proc/* --exclude=/dev/* --exclude=/mnt/* --exclude=/sys/* --exclude=/tmp/* / 2>/backup/error.log

and restore with:

$sudo tar xvzf /home/Backup.tgz -C / :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong