Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bentink View Post
    Opening 2 tickets daily (having 2 servers) may not be accepted by many small providers true. But for "large" providers they will not mind even if you open 10 tickets a day they will not mind since they have hundreds of workers working 24/7 only to answer tickets and different persons take over tickets at different times.

But if you open 2 tickets daily (having 2 servers) it will not be accepted by any "small" providers where a couple of persons work. You should try to solve your own issues unless it is a server hardware failure or network issue, and that when yo were provided free KVM you really can do anything on your own.
    What server providers are you aware of that have hundreds of workers? Even the larger hosts I know of have less than 100 employees total.

Quote Originally Posted by IRCCo Jeff View Post
    What server providers are you aware of that have hundreds of workers? Even the larger hosts I know of have less than 100 employees total.
    Liquidweb, The Planet, etc have more than 1 datacenter. It is of no doubt there is more than 100 workers.

Quote Originally Posted by bentink View Post
    Liquidweb, The Planet, etc have more than 1 datacenter. It is of no doubt there is more than 100 workers.
    You are indeed correct:
    The Planet at a Glance: More than 500 employees
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

If a ticket requests falls outside the scope of support, then that answer should suffice. It only takes 10 seconds.

But seriously though, when you do business with someone who hosts warez sites, what kind of code of ethics do you expect?
    There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    If it is not a wait for days, may be because of sales hours are restricted(not 24/7). Hope you will get a reply soon. BTW their site seems to be under maintenance.
    It is under construction for long (from the date I am seeing)

Quote Originally Posted by Talence View Post
    If a ticket requests falls outside the scope of support, then that answer should suffice. It only takes 10 seconds.

But seriously though, when you do business with someone who hosts warez sites, what kind of code of ethics do you expect?
    some time you talk like a kid. dear telence, what you think about google ? did you ever notice that google have warez link on its server ? So google is illegal ? do you know about google cache ?
    why you think warez as bad even biggest search engine have same things. interesting point you always raised here. is this because you can do anything against google or anything else. linking is not a crime but hosting a illegal file is crime. warez link are the things which only can be shared but can't hosted. so update yourself with this.

Thanks.
    With all due respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
    linking is not a crime but hosting a illegal file is crime. warez link are the things which only can be shared but can't hosted. so update yourself with this.
    I think you need to be updated. Google does not willfully link to warez, nor is a substantial amount of their search index warez links.

Your fora, however, are illegal. Why?

there are four elements of criminal copyright infringement: the existence of a valid copright, that copyright was infringed, the infringement was willful and the infringement was either for commercial gain or substantial.

I think your fora, since they are especially tailored to allow substantial warez linking, adhere to all criteria listed above. Making it illegal.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

I continue to be amused about these warez threads where people with obviously corrupt ethics not only defend their shady acts, but even claim intellectual superiority.

If you were so smart, you wouldn't be here begging for backups that you either can not or may not get.

The google and linking arguments have already been made and refuted. I have nothing new to add to that.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    I think you need to be updated. Google does not willfully link to warez, nor is a substantial amount of their search index warez links.

Your fora, however, are illegal. Why?

there are four elements of criminal copyright infringement: the existence of a valid copright, that copyright was infringed, the infringement was willful and the infringement was either for commercial gain or substantial.

I think your fora, since they are especially tailored to allow substantial warez linking, adhere to all criteria listed above. Making it illegal.
    lols, interesting thing you said, i said link sharing is not crime. i do not know, whare definition of warez, Copyright violation. copyright violation is software cracking or illegal registering, where we do ? we only share the information because you are doing those which doing others ? google doing the same, sending bot to other site and post on his own server. so what the deal. warez guys are people they work hard to personally visit the site and post them into there site. and where is copyright and law. if you want to find something then who let you know about that thing online ? off course, your first option to open browser then type " www.google.com " and there you put your problem. now google is the things who have information for those who have illegal content. dear providing way to crime is also crime. mind this. it seem you showing way to criminal that this is house where you need to kill some one, update yourself. stop arguing on this anymore before admin/mod close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Talence View Post
    I continue to be amused about these warez threads where people with obviously corrupt ethics not only defend their shady acts, but even claim intellectual superiority.

If you were so smart, you wouldn't be here begging for backups that you either can not or may not get.

The google and linking arguments have already been made and refuted. I have nothing new to add to that.

just need to say, it wasn't me to ask for backup. i just asked once that they have backup ? they said no. so i stop because i know its wastage of time. and about my smartness, i have backup but 15 days old.
    anyhow seem i need to stop arguing about this things because you guys are Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
    i need to stop arguing about this things because you guys are Genius.
    The issue is:

- You think / feel / are of opinion that linking to warez is not illega
    - We know and can prove that it is illegal.

Facts (its illegal) vs Opinion (you think its not illegal).

I present you another piece of fact, to prove linking to warez is illegal, if done willfully.

Quote from Dailytech:

Courts once again side with copyright owners against sites that link to content

Cinematube.net and ShowStash.net, two previously unknown websites that indexed pirated movies on the web, received $4 million in fines after judges found them liable for contributory copyright infringement.

In the case of ShowStash, MPAA representatives said the site infringed studio copyrights by “actively searching for, identifying, collecting, organizing, indexing and posting on their websites links to illegal copies of motion pictures and television shows, which had been posted on third-party websites, allowing Internet users to locate and view the content.”

Both sites dropped off the internet completely -- ShowStash.net redirects users to a parked domain page, and Cinematube.net shows nothing more than a brief text message to its users, describing its “$1.375 million judgment ... for the infringement of numerous popular copyrighted motion pictures and television shows,” and directing users to go to an MPAA page that lists legal options for watching movies and shows online.

With the popular “we don’t host it, we only collate what users could readily find elsewhere” argument successfully shot down in court yet again – cases like Torrentspy, and its $110 million judgment notwithstanding – the fate of other “linking” sites lie in even further jeopardy. Music linking service Project Playlist, whose embedded music players have become a popular fixture on MySpace profiles all over the world, was sued by nine major record labels late last month for operating in a similar fashion as Cinematube and ShowStash.

In that case, RIAA representatives accused Project Playlist of constructing a business model that “amounts to nothing more than a massive infringement.”

MPAA executive John Malcolm, speaking in a statement to Variety, affirmed studios’ commitment to hunting down sites that link to – but not host – copyrighted content: “These judgments indicate that the studios will not hesitate to vigorously pursue litigation against this type of site.

Google indexes all content indiscriminately. Warez sites only index illegal content.

Comparing your crappy warez site to the likes of google is an insult and will only reinforce negative public opinion on this forum. Why do you care about our opinions anyway? If you care, change your ways, don't continue to make the same false arguments that everyone here knows are BS.

But anyway, it looks like there are some updates about warez-host. Apparently, he got kicked from serverboost and is now hosted at iweb. Also, his site is up again. His site is really funny to read. Check this out:

Are you unhappy with your current web hosting company?
    Transfer your web site to warez-host.com, Web site and Domain names transfered to our servers is easy as we handle the process for you!!
    One has to wonder how bad web hosting companies would have to be in order to make a move to this guy an upgrade?

hahahahaha, nice dear ... do you have any yahoo or msn id, you should Message me on my id, i would like to talk with you on yahoo or msn instead of here, because i do not want to disturb this forum or break forum rules and regulation.

I do not use IM. I'm distracted enough as it is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12