Need info about forex hosting

Hi everybody,

I would like to know more about forex and how it is could be related with hosting. I saw some threads about forex vps or similar names, but what is it?

forex is foreign exchange and generally this term is used in relation to currency trading. This trading is done by software application/platform which is hosted online on a server. So a hosting provider which provides software application/platform on its servers by default is a forex hosting provider. Forex VPS is most popular as it provides resources equivalent to dedicated server and is cost effective. A VPS is a virtual division of Server into many parts in which each part gurantess a minimum RAM, Processor , Hard Disk etc
    Last edited by bear; 11-05-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Thank you
    Do you know where I can get more information about it, using, installing to servers? - Professional Multi-Location Web Hosting Service.
    Providing Unlimited Bandwidth And Disk Space.
    Friendly And Operative 24/7 Support Team.
    Get The Best Service With 99.9% Uptime!

I would have a look on some Forex forums as they are more related to the area.
    From what I know most Forex people get a windows VPS and install their Forex software as this has a faster internet connection and can more importantly be on 24/7.
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -