Bay Area, California USA

Talking quality web designer wanted for excited project (template, logo, banner; forms)

**** PLEASE READ ****
    Please do not solicit any product or service thatís not related to this posting. Services requested in this posting does NOT apply to candidates seeking work who's not residing in North America (North American candidates, only; no exceptions). Please refrain from posting your personal thoughts or objections to, but not limited to, the compensation being offered in this posting, requirements for job, and/or the region status in which candidate must reside for job.

Thanks for checking out my posting. I am looking for someone whoís a true professional web designer thatís truly creative and can complete a project within a timely manner. I would like to have a smile on my face after the jobís complete.
    You must know:

This site will need a bit of everything. I would like you to keep me informed and updated on the progress of this job. This little gig is great for a college student or someone simply interested in building their portfolio.

You must create everything by scratch. To give you a taste on whatís expected
    Full website template
    Flash designs
    Logo design
    Text verification (spelling errors, grammer, etc.)
    Website security features

---- The timeline of 1 week should be enough for this project. The project is not long Ė if you have more times on your hand, it can be done within 2 days. If all goes well on this project you will be needed for a much larger, exciting project (TBD).

Potential candidates please send me a private message. I would like to speak to you, directly Ė please donít reference me to a website.

$300 USD paid for the completion of project ($350 USD paid if you reside in Northern California). PayPal is used for this transaction, or cash if youíre local. You must have a verified PayPal account.

cool man, interested!

you can check out my portfolio @ and contact me via email at tnorris or on AIM at tnorrisdesign