My name is Nick Hudson. Having recently sold my web hosting business, I am now looking for a part time or full time position within the web hosting industry. I have over 6 years experience in the web hosting industry. In addition to operating my own hosting business for the first 4.5 years of my career, I have worked for some major players in the hosting industry.

I am a qualified Level 2 Systems Administrator. Even during the time I owned my business, I always was on the front line answering support tickets alongside my support team. I answered tickets ranging from the basic "How do I get into my email" to tracking down a spammer/resource abuser. I am qualified to handle up to intermediate level systems administration tasks. However, I firmly believe that no problem is unsolvable. If I don't know the answer - Google or does. I've always worked until I found the answer to my problem.

Hours of Availability
I am extremely flexible with hours.

Pay Expectations
Please be aware that I am looking for a remote position on a 1099 basis. At this time, I am not willing to relocate. Also, I am not interested in a "per ticket" position unless you can provide me with a sustainable income.

I am looking for a minimum of $35,000/year (or $16/hour) pay.

Legal Jargon
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am based in the United States and a U.S. Citizen.
- I am able and willing to sign an NDA.

Resume and Contact Information
I look forward to sharing my resume and speaking with potential employers. Feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] with a little bit about your company. I will respond with my resume and further contact information as requested.

Look forward to hearing from you!