Thumbs up Review (7-8 Months)

We have been with ServerBoost since March '09.

2x Quad Core Xeon E5430
    12 GB DDR2 FB-DIMM memory
    2x 146 GB SAS 15k RPM
    Hardware RAID 1

A little more expensive than some other NL hosts but you get what you pay for.

Total setup time was 3 days after payment (the server was a custom setup), because we had to wait an extra day for the setup Jelle gave us a free upgrade (better CPU and HDDs) which was amazing seeing that the setup period wasn't that long anyway.

In the past 7 months we have had 2 small bits of downtime, 1 was scheduled - when they upgraded their datacenter and the other was due to a RAID card failure, which was promptly replaced in less than an hour. Their network is faultless.

We only have the free SLA yet Jelle responds within minutes, and his responses are always friendly and professional. However I haven't needed to contact support outside of business hours so I cannot vouch for that, but during business hours it's top notch.

I can't recommend ServerBoost enough, I'm 110% pleased. We/I have 5 servers in EU each with different providers and ServerBoost is by far my favourite and the one I recommend most.

Great review, always love reading good review.

Nice setup you have there dual quad must fly..

With 5 servers and ServerBoost being the best out of all 5 says alot. Great review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

I only glad to join to this topic and say thanks to Jelle for good and reliable services. We've been with Serverboost more than one year and very happy with them.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168