Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Dont host with VEBNEST.COM because they are cheaters

Hello
    don't host with VEBNEST.COM because they are cheaters.
    in the begining it was normall but after one week it started to be down and very loaded. and they always say that this is a video sharing sites.
    i asked for my money and they told me that they'll move me to other server, but the other server was really terrible, this was after 31 day hosting with them.
    i asked again for my money but they told me that the money back is only availble in the first 30 days.
    after 3 terrible months with them i entered to my Master reseller and found it suspended with all accounts. i asked them for the reason but the say that i have insulted the support team, but the strange thing that i didnt enter the Internet or a complete 2 weeks. i asked them to reopen it but they said that i have to pay 1000$ to reopen it and they blocked me from the server and insulted me.
    take my advice and don't host with them because they are cheaters

Sounds pretty terrible. What domain did you have hosted with them? You can also report it here if you want to keep it private.

Wow, that's one horrible experience. Hope one of their representative could explain their side, that is if they have one here, I'm not sure..

Sorry to hear your troubles mate. Don't forget to report the domain hosted there to get you review validated. I would like to hear the other side of the story from VEBNEST, though I am not sure they have any representatives here.

Hi
    I have been hosted with VEBNEST.COM since 16-7-2009 and registed my domain with them.
    Now, they suspend me without reason and they said that I have abused them (and I did not), they suspended all of my accounts in my Master Reseller and also they suspended the billing account which I can use it to change the domain DNS. I asked them for money Back but they refused.
    Now, I want my domain because they also suspended my domain, and they threaded me that they will not let me to use the domain with another hosting company.
    So Please help me getting my domain at least.
    Thanks

Best Regards,
    Khaleal Yasin

my domain name is : secript.com

Now, I want my domain because they also suspended my domain, and they threaded me that they will not let me to use the domain with another hosting company.
    Hopefully the domain is in your name. Do a whois: whois.domaintools.com

If it is, look for the registrar that this host resells for (usually hosts are just resellers when it comes to domain registering services) and contact that company asking them for assistance.

Edit: The underlying domain registrar is directi.com. Unfortunately, you're using a whois protection service which might make things more complicated. Anyway, contact them, and good luck!
    Last edited by ldcdc; 11-04-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Please help me getting my money back or to get my account work.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleal View Post
    Please help me getting my money back or to get my account work.
    There's nothing we can do to make that happen. We cannot force a company do anything. All we can do is give you a bit of advice on how to proceed further and try to minimize the damage.

EDIT: once you get control over your domain, you can try to talk to your bank about eligibility for a chargeback. I wouldn't hold my hopes too high though.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 11-04-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Hello, the community cannot help you to get your moneyback nor your account back you need to contact the provider and for your domain the ICANN registrar!
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

How can I call the police?
    I want to send them to the prison, professional way of cheating!!!!

How can I call the police?
    I want to send them to the prison, professional way of cheating!!!!
    Find out where they're located, and look to some local administration sites, contact them for advice/phone number etc.

This is a commercial dispute though, and I doubt the police will do anything about it. Essentially, you have to sue the company and win. In most cases, that's a too expensive and slow process to make sense, over a web hosting dispute. I understand your frustration, but in my umble opinion, you should try to focus on what's achievable.

I'm planing to move to another hosting (Hostlatch.net)
    first: what do you think about Hostlatch.net?
    2nd: I tried to ask VEBNEST.COM for a backup for all my accounts and they ignored me, and when i enter the chat they were closing it and blocking me from the server, and i got Forbidden.
    How can I get the backup?

secript.com

This Account Has Been Suspended

lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by Ohioguru View Post
    secript.com

This Account Has Been Suspended

lmao...

Yes that is what he complains about.

I'm planing to move to another hosting (Hostlatch.net)
    first: what do you think about Hostlatch.net?
    2nd: I tried to ask VEBNEST.COM for a backup for all my accounts and they ignored
    I believe they have some reviews on here.

Quote Originally Posted by db09 View Post
    I believe they have some reviews on here.
    It looks like the OP is attracted to cheap unlimited/unmetered master resellers, which is never a good idea. Judging by some of those reviews, it seems he will make the same mistake twice as well.

you should probably consider resellers which limit your bandwidth and hdd usage.

Hello
    don't host with VEBNEST.COM because they are cheaters.
    in the begining it was normall but after one week it started to be down and very loaded. and they always say that this is a video sharing sites.
    i asked for my money and they told me that they'll move me to other server, but the other server was really terrible, this was after 31 day hosting with them.
    i asked again for my money but they told me that the money back is only availble in the first 30 days.
    after 3 terrible months with them i entered to my Master reseller and found it suspended with all accounts. i asked them for the reason but the say that i have insulted the support team, but the strange thing that i didnt enter the Internet or a complete 2 weeks. i asked them to reopen it but they said that i have to pay 1000$ to reopen it and they blocked me from the server and insulted me.
    take my advice and don't host with them because they are cheaters
    Hi! i am mike from vebnest.com first of i hope all of you are doing well.

Secondly i would like to just clear vebnest.com point of view about Mr. Khaleal who is suspended many times but re-activated as we always want to keep client with us.

But last time when he activated we asked him not host again he start threaten our support team that he will hack the servers or will force us to shutdown our company also his words was "you are Ass" "My Dog" etc...

So what you think we did wrong with him?

We have just suspended his all accounts as he can damage our server.

Anyway to protect our clients and due to violation terms, using abuse language with staff caused his suspension.

And money back offer is only valid for 30days and must not found in violation of our terms.

Now if he says he didn't do that we have proof to show. Log of those chats, tickets can be provided to valid authorities if needed. Thanks mike

Hi
    Hi Mike, How are you? You are ignoring me in the Chat
    i asked them for the reason but the say that i have insulted the support team, but the strange thing that i didnt enter the Internet or a complete 2 weeks
    you say ISP, but in the same country, the same ISP, my country is small and there is no many hosting companies, and I think you don't have proof

2nd:
    look to this stories about you
    Absolutely horrible service!!!
    Signed up and began to create my site, only to find out that they blocked my test. 24/7 chat and phone support is a joke. Finally reached someone by chat and they said too many complaints so the had to block my testsite. When I questioned them as to why, the disconnected the chat and went to unavailable.
    Have to put in a support ticket to open a case about. In the meantime I can't work on my site. Next day I finally get someone who answers the phone like a home phone with wife and kids yelling in the back. He claims that they cut off test site after 6 hours. I need more time than that so they tell me I can just open up a ticket each time. (and wait a day for a response.)
    had enough of that and the non-existent support so I ask to cancel after only 3 days and get a refund as promised with their 30 day guarantee. Oh, yes you can cancel, but we are gonna charge you a $15 cancel fee on your $37 package. Isn't that just great.

Negotiated with them down to a $10 cancel fee which they promised to do in 15 minutes or less. That was 4 days ago. IT'S A SCAM!!! I still have no refund.
    Go Somewhere else. Or better yet, make a paper airplane out of your money and throw this way
    I signed up for their "Master Reseller" program and have been sorry ever since. Their service is in no way setup to allow a reseller to provide support to their customers.

The sites that I have hosted with them have had several outages, particularly problematic is that outages have at times lasted for 12-24 hours.

Currently none of my sites with them can recognize PHP - which means they are down. Support ticket has gone unanswered for 18+ hours and counting.

Needless to say, I do not recommend Vebnest.com to anyone!!!

My domain name is COPYRGHTED and you can't take it to yourself, and i can see you suspend my billing account and you said that you will not let me to use the domain with another hosting companies,
    go and find a hosting company in mars, because no one will host you in earth, we will not let you use the domain with another hoster
    I bought a duplicate IP and payed for 6 Months
    In the begining use setupped my Ip, I found that you sell the same IP to another clients, and I have a proof
    go to msn and write:
    IP:207.44.147.142
    you will se Iranian sites, these are not mine, and you sell the same IP to them, and this is illegal

You was suspending my accounts all the time without any reason, and when I'm asking about the reason you say "overload", and i will give you an example shows why you are cheater,
    I have bought a vBulletin lisence for the site abbasrohan.co.cc and starting to host it with a legal lisence, but after 10 hours, the site was suspending, I asked why, and you said "overload", but the site is new and has no traffic or vistors.
    can you explain? I don't think so!

You saied that I have insulted you, and you say that the person who did that has the same ISP, but I will remain you that in my country, the whole country have the same ISP, and this is logical. and you saied that he used my name, but this is not my busenisse, I told you about a person who maybe be the person who abused you, and you insult me again and said "you are cheater".
    When I told you that I have threaded in WHT you said
    Go and play with them!!!
    (Play!!!!)

I think this is enough
    I have no thing bad to say about VEBNEST.COM
    I dont recomend this hosting for anyone

All clients who get suspended use posting way to damage hosting companies so that what you trying to do and you know 100% you are the wrong if we were wrong why you used service for many months?

And do you think we need your recommendations you can only recommend like you which we don't need.

Sir, do you know that you steal my domain name and steal my money and steal my duplicate IP?!!!, and do you know that this is my rights to use forums to solve my problems.
    For summary, you have a professional way of cheating others, and under the name of law.

its called dedicated IP not duplicate Mr. Khaleal. What you think when we suspended you what does that mean? Its mean everything that you hosted is suspended its also included all other services including dedicated IP. Thanks find other host and start disturbing them don't waste our time please if you need backup we can give you but no way to host you again. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike-vebnest View Post
    if you need backup we can give you but no way to host you again. Thanks
    May I suggest the OP takes up this offer NOW

and posts back here when done.

Vebnest, may I suggest that you offer the domain to the OP on the understanding he will not attempt to host with you again,

and post back here when done.

If you both do that, you might be able to both walk away with a degree of satisfaction,
    seems a better idea than continuing to blame each other & going around in circles.

Just my thoughts, as a total outsider.

He don't want to provide me a backup, and he told me a very difficult conditions.
    vebnest: Welcome to VEBNEST Live Help, how are you doing today?
    john: Hello
    Khaleal: Hi
    Khaleal: How are you?
    john: Fine
    Khaleal: Sir, I want a backup for my sites
    Khaleal: why Ignoring?
    john: Technical support is currently offline
    Khaleal: so?
    john: Contact us later on
    Khaleal: but it is 24-7-365 as i think
    Khaleal: 24 hours for 7 days evry week and 265 days in every year
    john: its 365 days
    Khaleal: 24 Hours as i remember
    Khaleal: Sir, you are cheating me
    Khaleal: all the time you are ignoring
    Khaleal: and some times insulting
    Khaleal: Mike insulted me and he said that I'm a cheater!!!
    Khaleal: and he said that I'm a child and must go to play!!
    john: Sir we are not insulting you
    Khaleal: and what do you call this
    Khaleal: Sir
    john: I belong to the sales staff
    Khaleal: please let us solve the problem kindly
    john: There is change of shift
    Khaleal: But you know the problem
    john: Support will be online with in 1 hour
    Khaleal: So Sir, how can we solve the problem?
    Khaleal: I want to solve it kindly without contacting the Police
    john: Sir Support staff will tell you further how to solve problem
    Khaleal: so let us solve the problem in the best way
    Khaleal: I can't talk with the Mike,he is insulting me and completly closing the chat
    Khaleal: He is telling me that I have to pay more, am I Bill Gates?!!!!!
    john: Sir you or any of your staff mamber insult him
    Khaleal: I have no stuff
    Khaleal: aljyyosh owner is my client
    Khaleal: and I was going to delete him
    Khaleal: but he was activating his account all the time
    Khaleal: and I don't know how could he re-activate it!!
    vebnest: how may i help you?
    Khaleal: Hi
    Khaleal: How are you today?
    vebnest: fine thx
    vebnest: how may i help you?
    Khaleal: will you provide me a backup?
    vebnest: send us official request for backup with apology letter that i have used wrong language please forgive and I will not use any bad words about you or your company also will not post any comments about your company as well as will not try to hack your servers if i found you can take leagall action.

vebnest: must also provide his National ID card both sided scan copy or hist passport for record.

vebnest: and wait 7 working days so we process verify and than issue backups

Khaleal: this is a backup
    vebnest: you must follow rules
    Khaleal: First: I didnt say any bad words
    Khaleal: 2nd: Why to give you my ID?
    vebnest: we can't give otherwise
    vebnest: i am really i can't help more than that
    Khaleal: and why to wait 7 days?!!!
    Khaleal: I will move to anew hosting company
    vebnest: for secruity reason
    vebnest: so that we can give police if ever hacked our servers also to verify you are the right person becz other day you will wake up and say i was not that
    vebnest: that was my next street guy
    Khaleal: OK, If you search for security you can move me by yourself
    vebnest: so all you have to follow other wise
    vebnest: if we not receive your request for backups as we mentioned within 7 days from the day of suspension your all data will be deleted than don't blame us later
    Khaleal: Say I dont want to provide you a backup from the first
    Khaleal: this is a difficult conditions
    vebnest: thanks for your time have a great day bye
    Khaleal: it is just a backup
    The support operator has closed this support request.
    You can notice that he dont want to provide me a backup of my sites.
    I told him to transfer me by himself and he refused!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast