Fast, relyable file hosting

I have a VPS account now and I host a setup.exe file on my site, but about 10% of all downloads are incomplete and result in a corrupt setup file. I am guessing that maybe it's because too many people are trying to download the file at the same time? Whatever the reason, I need more reliable file hosting. Can anyone suggest a place to host just my files, which will provide speedy, reliable downloads? I'll still keep the VPS for my site, but need to put the files elsewhere. I don't want any free, ad supported sites, or ones that require the user to visit another site first.
    Thanks

It definitely sounds like you are experiencing packet loss. Whether it be due to faulty hardware/drivers/routines or just over saturated lines.

What is the port speed on your current VPS? You might just need to upgrade or the provider might be overselling the port in which case you may want to simply switch to a higher quality provider.

This is my 3rd hosting company I've been through and it's happened with all of them. My site gets a lot of traffic. The rest of the site is fine though, so I was thinking I'd just try to find a really good file hosting company that wont have these problems.

How much bandwidth do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by elektrobank View Post
    This is my 3rd hosting company I've been through and it's happened with all of them. My site gets a lot of traffic. The rest of the site is fine though, so I was thinking I'd just try to find a really good file hosting company that wont have these problems.
    That goes back to one of my questions, what speed is your port? 10 or 100mbit?

The main issue is bandwidth and all what you need right now is just find web hosting solution with unmeterd pipe line maybe. That will be costly for you. But it seems to be the only way to cover the peaks you have
    Do you have MRTG file to have a look?

I use about 700 to 1500 GB/month. The hosting company says that the load is very low on the server though, they didn't think that was a problem at all.

If you want just let me know your site URL and i'll do some tests. It may be packet loss or server bandwidth.