Online Advertising business.. help!

So i'm starting an online advertising business and I'm looking for some kind of site-builder that facilitates web directory sites. Not just textual links.. but whole listings.. picture, menu, stuff like that, a google map to show location.. a proximity search feature.. anyone know of any site builders that have built-in templates to facilitate this? I suppose it's possible to pick a regular site builder with an ordinary template and start from scratch.. but it seems easier the other way. thanks

To be honest, I would prefer an off-site Site Builder like Blue Voda, Those on-site builders are too much of a hassle.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

can you recommend an off-site site builder like i described?

Quote Originally Posted by mookiewebber View Post
    So i'm starting an online advertising business and I'm looking for some kind of site-builder that facilitates web directory sites. Not just textual links.. but whole listings.. picture, menu, stuff like that, a google map to show location.. a proximity search feature.. anyone know of any site builders that have built-in templates to facilitate this? I suppose it's possible to pick a regular site builder with an ordinary template and start from scratch.. but it seems easier the other way. thanks
    Not to my knowledge, that sounds like something way out of the realm of anything an online site builder could provide. You would probably have to hire a developer to custom develop a system like this for you.

Agree with db09; you won't find anything pre-designed like you are requesting. You will need to learn a little bit of the languages and code them yourself or hire someone to code them if you want what you requested.
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

I suppose you can start with dreamviewer. Buy some ready templates (do not use free) and then you will be able to change them in the way you need.

dreamviewer
    Maybe you meant Dreamweaver?

In any case, it will still require the OP to be a coder.

some kind of site-builder that facilitates web directory sites
    Maybe what you need is a content management system for web directories.

Have you checked out sites like a CMS like Joomla? It does a lot of the work for you, and you can get hundreds of extensions.