My Serverdeals Experience

Well i saw the ad here and thought i'm looking for a new server and jumped and the dedi special offer..

So I ordered and paid on the 29th 9.50 GMT, 15.50 their time, so anyhow I waited for them to set it up and was told it would take roughly 24 hours, 48 the most, although the thread said up to 72 hours, so after 61 hours I submitted a ticket, took 2 and half hours to respond, not bad, seen better, they said we will contact the dc and get it set up asap, nearly 24 hours passed with nothing, so after my response, they said thay had contacted the dc and the server would be deployed soon..

At 5.12 am their time, 22.12 GMT they responded after once again me contacting them, stating the DC has now told them they are out of i5 & i7, so nearly 24 hours after they said my server would be deployed soon, they say we don't have any..

At 8.07am their time, 1 am my time, I asked for a refund, its is now almost 23 later and i'm still waiting, they have ignored my ticket until I said I was opening a dispute and posting a review on sites i'm a member of.

So it's been roughly what, 4 and half days and I have nothing

are they reselling the dedicated servers? I've had a few dedicated servers in my life and usually the people I talk to are the ones to set up the server and they are usually not the middleman.

Hopefully you get your money back, must be really frustrating to pay for something and not get it in a timely fashion.

According to their response their Stock was depleted too so many orders, However, More are due today and you are more than welcome to request your refund

According to their response today, It's what it was stated.

72hrs is quite adequate, Though sometimes their can be hickups, Though they should of advised you of the fact their was no i5 or i7 Servers available.

-ATH
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

that's just it, they stated at 1 point, we have just got off the phone to the DC your server will be deployed shortly, then 24 hours later, they say stocks are depleted, as for the refund they have 1 hour left to process it.

I do understand hickups, hickups I don't mind, it's been what 4 and half days, but lack of communication, and the above about the server, is just not on.

They may well be a decent providor, don't get me wrong, this is just to show my experience, others may not have my issues

that's just it, they stated at 1 point, we have just got off the phone to the DC your server will be deployed shortly, then 24 hours later, they say stocks are depleted, as for the refund they have 1 hour left to process it.

I do understand hickups, hickups I don't mind, it's been what 4 and half days, but lack of communication, and the above about the server, is just not on.

They may well be a decent providor, don't get me wrong, this is just to show my experience, others may not have my issues
    I always say, Give the benefit of the doubt!
    However, In this situation you should of been advised that their was no stock available before purchasing your product through them, False advertising.

But not to put too much of a fine print on things, It seems their domain was registered in August this year ...

I have reviewed over the ticket and it has been mentioned that we apologize for the delays on setup times, we usually _always_ fall into our 24-72 hour window, however, we were notified at last minute when your server was up in the setup queue that the i5/i7 were depleted until the new orders came in today. (Keep in mind it was weekend, and no shipments come in on sat/sun for the DC)

For the delay in setup, sales said they would discuss with management and see if compensation could be given. Your account was going to receive a 1-2 week extension for this, but you stated you wanted to cancel before it was noted back to you.

You requested a refund roughly 10 hours ago and our support team stated that this could be done but it will have to go through our billing department. Refunds can take up to 24 hours (as do other companies) to be processed. I've stated in your ticket that your refund would be processed within 10-15 minutes a few minutes ago, as stated earlier, it would be refunded.

I apologize for your bad experience, and I hope we could see you a customer in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    I always say, Give the benefit of the doubt!
    However, In this situation you should of been advised that their was no stock available before purchasing your product through them, False advertising.

But not to put too much of a fine print on things, It seems their domain was registered in August this year ...
    Applicable timing on responses were sent to the customer, while we do not directly deal with our own hardware, we rely on DC stock - so you can say we partially resell.

Registration on the domain means nothing, every domain starts somewhere and we are not new to this business, just a newer brand!
    DDoS Protected Chicago and New York Virtual Private Servers with INSTANT setup!
    RAID-10 OpenVZ Virtual Private Servers with hundreds of OS templates!
    CometVPS.com - "The" definition of personable support, that's us!
    Use coupon "50FORLIFE" for 50% off the life of ANY plan!

Registration on the domain means nothing,
    To some people it means alot, To others it might mean nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    To some people it means alot, To others it might mean nothing...
    That is very important. Domain name is where your business starts

Moved > Dedicated Server Forum .
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001