Thumbs up [For Hire] - Sr Systems Administrator

I am a systems administrator with over 5 years of direct industry experience in mission critical environments.

I attended the Networking Telecommunications Engineering program at OUC in Kelowna and am well versed in both networking and systems administration. I've been employed as a systems administrator in large multi facility data centers as well as several small startups.

I have experience with many Virtualization technologies (VMware, Xensource, OpenVZ, Virtuozzo, Virtual Server, HyperV etc.), systems depoyment, automation, monitoring (SCOM, NAGIOS, Zabbix, IBM Director etc) as well as experience with SAN/NAS equipment, and enterprise backup solutions such as Tivoli Storage manager.

I'm currently doing freelance work in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada but am open to transitioning into a full time permanent roll and would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me via email at mezzanottej AT for a resume and list of references.

BC, Canada
    I can vouch for Joel's abilities. I worked as a network tech at one of the datacenters where he managed internal systems. With his automation and deployment scripts you could practically run a datacenter with one person.
    || Higher Intellect || Half a million documents and climbing.
    || CupidClick Dating || Just for Canadians.