Jared's Web Design - Shared Hosting with VPS Performance!
www.jaredswebdesign.com | [email protected]

Going to bed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your website is in the hands of professionals. We value our customers and their happiness is our priority.

Hosting Packages: Extra disk and bandwidth can be purchased during checkout.
Use coupon code "25PERCENTOFF" to receive 25% of the account for life; enter during checkout!

1. Shared Hosting - Basic - $2.25/month | $27/year [BUY NOW]

• 2,000MB (2GB) Disk Space
  • 25,000MB (25GB) Bandwidth
  • cPanel + Fantastico DeLuxe
  • *Unlimited Features!

2. Shared Hosting - Standard - $4.50/month | $54/year [BUY NOW]

• 4000MB (4GB) Disk Space
  • 50,000MB (50GB) Bandwidth
  • *Unlimited Features!

3. Shared Hosting - Advanced - $6.75/month
| $81/year [BUY NOW]
  • 6,000MB (6GB) Disk Space
  • 75,000MB (75GB) Bandwidth
  • *Unlimited Features!

*Unlimited features mean UNLIMITED FEATURES! You can have as many email addresses as you want, host an unlimited amount of domains, have as many databases as you need, and anything else that can have a limited number (besides disk and bandwidth!).

**Must already have a valid domain registered.

Frequntly Asked Questions

• Question: Where is your server located?
    Our server resides with CoreSite in their Chicago DC. 10MB Test ZIP.

• Question: Are you a reseller?
    Answer: Yes, Jared started hosting to provide his webdesign clients with professional hosting services that were affordable. Currently all hosting accounts are created on a fully managed VPS which IS NOT and WILL NEVER be overloaded!

• Question: I'm a little weary, how do I know you can provide for my needs?
    Answer: What proof would you like? Please email Jared personally so he can better answer your questions.

• Question: When will my account be activated?
    As soon as your payment is confirmed. Product addons will be configured within 24hours of your purchase.

Please, if you have any question, feel free to post a reply to this thread and or email me at [email protected], I look forward to hosting you.