can i withdarw funds from Paypal to Westen Union ?

hello,
    i was searching through the net to find a way to trasfer money from paypal to western union,coz the paypal account i got is shared with my friend & i need a way to transfer/exchange funds from paypal to western union or a third party payment gateway.

you may wonder how i can't withdraw with bank account,the answer is that my friend lives in Europe & i live in Egypt,so i don't want to burden & rely on my friend each time withdrawing & sending me funds to bank account, this is a difficulty.

SO, DOES PAYPAL ALLOW WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS TO ANY OTHER BANK ACCOUNT ? if yes then this can be good solution. sorry for capitalized letters just for emphasis.
    Any idea,suggestion.

thnx in advance
    Last edited by rigliz; 11-02-2009 at 12:36 PM.

PayPal would be able to answer this question, better to ask them directly.
    Sphere Web Hosting, LLC.
    █ Experience our Contagious Support™ and 100% Uptime SLA
    We don't just provide support, we care about your success - it's just the way we do things!
    █ Make your life a little easier and visit http://www.spherewebhosting.com

Yeah, for 100% accurate answer, better ask paypal.
    █• • Providing Quality Litespeed Web Hosting
    • Data Centre - USA - UK - Malaysia
    █• 24/7 Fast Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Maybe use a paypal debit / credit card if they still of them could be an option.
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

i was searching through the net to find a way to trasfer money from paypal to western union,coz the paypal account i got is shared with my friend & i need a way to transfer/exchange funds from paypal to western union or a third party payment gateway.
    AFAIK western union is not an option for withdraws at Paypal. What I think you could do is have two cards associated with the account, one yours, one your friend's. You can then withdraw the fund to these cards.

I'd be really careful about asking Paypal this question. Two persons sharing an account sounds like reason enough for them to freeze it.

I doubt very much that they do Western Union directly, as those for the most part are not returnable and not possible to trace. But I believe you can add more bank accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert View Post
    Maybe use a paypal debit / credit card if they still of them could be an option.
    This does work. Use a paypal debit card or credit card.

sometimes i email them & it takes days ,maybe they think i'm not serious,

the majority think that withdrawing to western union is not possible,i should use paypal credit/debit card instead but this option is not possible as well coz i live in Egypt(far from my friend ).
    now,the question that just arised is that whether paypal allow withdrawing funds to another bank wire ( i mean to a bank account wordwide that is not linked to paypal account ) , u understnad my question !
    Last edited by rigliz; 11-02-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rigliz View Post
    hello,

you may wonder how i can't withdraw with bank account,the answer is that my friend lives in Europe & i live in Egypt,so i don't want to burden & rely on my friend each time withdrawing & sending me funds to bank account, this is a difficulty.

SO, DOES PAYPAL ALLOW WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS TO ANY OTHER BANK ACCOUNT ? if yes then this can be good solution. sorry for capitalized letters just for emphasis.
    Any idea,suggestion.

thnx in advance
    You can western union money to yourself via the paypal plug in virtual debit card, or you could attach a second bank account to the account.
    "Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity." – Dennis Ritchie

::agrees:: with everyone who said paypal debit card. The best solution all around, you can choose the names on it and its free. But you do not list what country you are from, and I am unsure if it is available everywhere.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

* IS it possible to withdraw from paypal to any Bank account wotrldwide?

Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    ::agrees:: with everyone who said paypal debit card. The best solution all around, you can choose the names on it and its free. But you do not list what country you are from, and I am unsure if it is available everywhere.
    i'm from Egypt,so i wont have this possibilty as well ( paypal bedit card), so i wonder if Paypal allows to withdraw funds to international Bank accounts (even those not yet linked to paypal)? this is the key but not sure if it's available for payal !