At FazeWire, we are building out our colocation capacity even more, so we're running some specials to sell this space! We are flexible with pricing on everything, so just get in touch and we'll see what we can do for you. We offer first month free, racks pre-loaded with servers, remote hands, managed colo, anything and everything to fit your needs! This month, we are offering your first month for free and second month 25% off! This will make it easy for you to get settled in our data center and not have to worry about paying!

All of the below come with remote reboot, our premium network, free initial racking, and are not on a contract.

1U server
1Mbps on a 100 Mbps port
Up to 3 IP addresses free

Quarter Cabinet (5U)
3 Amps of Power
3 Mbps on a 100 Mbps port
Up to 5 IP addresses free

Quarter Cabinet (10U)
5 Amps of Power
5 Mbps on a 100 Mbps port
Up to 10 IP addresses free

Half Cabinet (21U)
10 Amps of Power
5 Mbps on a 100 Mbps port
Up to 25 IP addresses free
Only $500.00/Month

Full Cabinet Space (42U)
20 Amps of Power
10 Mbps on a 100 Mbps port
Up to 36 IP addresses free
Only $1000.00 /Month
*first month free not applicable on full rack

Extra bandwidth is $40/mbit with price reductions for existing customers.
IP addresses are $1/IP/month.

1/4 rack - 10 amps - 5 mbps - Remote Reboot - Preloaded with 5 dual xeon servers - 1 year contract - $650/month. Only one available!

1/2 rack - 18 amps - 1500 GB Premium Bandwidth (5 mbps) - Remote PDU - Private Locking - $600! Pricing and config is flexible, contact ASAP to reserve!

Power Pricing
1U and 1/4 racks $20/amp
1/2 and full racks $300/20 amp circuit
*Keep in mind, all circuits must stay under 80% usage to avoid tripping a breaker.

Data Center Information:

We work out of 3 data centers. Our main network equipment is held in the Westin Building in Seattle, WA. Our data centers are the Westin Building, Tukwila, WA, and Bothell, WA. All locations are stable, outside FEMA flood zones, and outside earthquake liquefaction zones. We are serving most new customers from Bothell at this time, with network from the Westin.
  • High security, over 30 cameras in our Bothell suite alone, recorded and backed up off site to two locations. 2 separate card keys needed to get past 3 readers, with biometrics on the way. Security logging, log in and log out.
  • Redundant power and network feeds, along with UPS backup and generator backup.
  • Dry pipe fire suppression.
  • Our network hauls back to the largest carrier hotel on the west coast, the Westin Building.
  • 110 and 208 volt power available.
  • Roof rights and cross connects available at affordable rates.
Here is what our customers say:

"We finally settled on a VPS solution from FazeWire. What we found in FazeWire is all of the above and more. Not only do they conduct themselves in a professional manner you get the feeling that they want our business to succeed."

"I've had my website hosting on Fazewire for a few months now and I could not be more satisfied."

"My experience with this hosting company has been awesome. A+"

"You have answered all of my questions, and seem to be on call at any time even though I am on the other side of the world."

"So far so good. I am really pleased with your service."

"most reliable VPS systems thus far."

"Anyone considering this deal that's not sure about the customer service and support that Fazewire offers listen up: They are one of the best hosts for service and support that I've seen in a while. Keep up the great work guys!"

"Fazewire comes highly recommended from me. He racked my server with no problems and got me up and running as soon as he got the equipment."

"Definitely Fazewire. He got me into colocation and has been a huge help with my Seattle server. I will definitely enjoy the next year there."

Read more here:

You may use this IP to test ping and traceroute:

Please send send us a PM, a message on AIM, email [email protected], or call us at 425-440-9198. We look forward to working with you!

Thank you for considering FazeWire Web Services!