* Need Best Host in Europe (streaming audio?)

I have been researching the web for hosts but I got dizzy of the many hosts and do not know what to choose. I have some questions.
    I am new to this bussines. I live in Scotland, UK. I have never build sites. Any suggestion to my post is very welcome.

1. Is there any host offering to host streaming audio and flash applications? The streaming audio is a third party station that have broadcasting rights worldwide this can just be added as an HTML code. Are there still rights issues with this? I have the streaming radio already on my blogger blogs. If live streaming is not allowed then I would like to post some 'you tube' video's on my website (one or two).

2. I would use a lot of flickr photography, pictures lisenced by creative commons. Free to share and use for websites.

3. Does the software what the hosts supply generate an HTML coded template what I can use for new blogger blogs, I will create?

4. I would prefer the use of C panel

5. A few templates would be handy as I have never build a site before

6. Is a SLL certificate required? Can I do it without that certificate? Every hosts offer different site building software or online site building what is the best site building software?

7. I have hear about dreamwaver is that the best software? Or can I just get the same results with the software the hosts offer?

8.I need a All in package what includes all named requirements and one domain name.

9. I live in The UK How is Host Clear or Just Host do any of you have any experience with them? Do I need a UK based host as I live in the UK?

10. I do not expect a lot of traffic at first as I do not have customers. So would a basic home package do? Host Clear offers 3 packages with all the same features one is fast the other faster and the last one fastest. Just Host is similar.

Thank you I am looking forward to your replies.

I assume you will need at least VPS for that and if you can combine the the requirements with space bandwidth and RAM that will make the search easier and you will be able to find your web hosting solution faster
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Welcome to WHT! I'm from Scotland as well (Glasgow to be exact!)

JustHost have a number of bad reviews on this site, I've never used them personally but I would avoid running a business from a hosting organisation that offers unlimited webspace/BW.

There shouldn't be any issue with you including flash players or youtube videos onto a website (I do it myself) on a normal shared hosting package.

Scott.

Hi Scott thank you for welcoming me to this forum and for your reply. Wich webhost would you advice me? Host Clear offers exactly the same as Just Host with same prices and same packages and same layout of thier home pages as Just Host would the two just be the same company? I am not running a bussiness but I could change that in the future. Thank you again for your reply. I live in Paisley but I am dutch see my mistakes in my grammar.

I could have a look at your company Host Three.

Bert

You do not necessarily need a host in the UK, though it should be preferred. JustHost and HostClear are the same company, and IIRC they do not allow streaming audio, file storage etc... in their terms of service. You should always read the TOS of any provider you are interested in before signing up to make sure what you want to do is allowed. If you're unsure about a TOS, you can always contact the provider and get things crystal clear.

Most hosts have one click installers that will allow you to install blogging scripts (like wordpress) and many other types of scripts (photo galleries, forums etc...) easily. Many also have template based website builders (like rvsitebuilder pro) free with their plans.

Get your domain name from a domain registry. Domain names are never free, and hosts that give them to you for free have to pay for them anyway. Usually they just add the price of the domain (~$10) to the annual price of the hosting and advertise it as "free". Domain names are non-refundable and hosts that advertise free domain names will not refund you the domain cost should you decide to cancel and opt for your money back. Getting your domain from a registry (like namecheap, enom, dynadot) will also provide you with maximum flexibility should you decide to switch hosts, or cancel your hosting account, as it will reduce the chances of a host holding your domain as hostage or charging you for the transfer. If you're unsure about hosting, do not pay a year in advance, as many "unlimited" hosts will force you to. Start out paying monthly first to make sure the quality is up to where you want it to be. Disregard the largely fake and endorsed reviews and awards you find advertised on many "unlimited" hosts' websites, as well as the "top ten lists".

Unless you are requesting for private personal information on your website from your visitors where security is important, SSL is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by treasureconnect View Post
    Hi Scott thank you for welcoming me to this forum and for your reply. Wich webhost would you advice me? Host Clear offers exactly the same as Just Host with same prices and same packages and same layout of thier home pages as Just Host would the two just be the same company? I am not running a bussiness but I could change that in the future. Thank you again for your reply. I live in Paisley but I am dutch see my mistakes in my grammar.

I could have a look at your company Host Three.

Bert
    Haha... it's a small world I done my University degree in Paisley (infact I was in Paisley 20mins ago)!

I always go for a hosting package that gives me fixed limits, that way I know exactly how much I've got to use. I would always recommend trying to get a hosting account thats close to you, especially if you are holding peoples personal information (Data Protection laws etc.) not only that, but it will give you the fastest access to the server.