Looking for dedicated hosts in Europe

I'm looking for dedicated hosts in Europe with great peering/upstream in the continent, and decent international link to the United States.

Currently looking at 50 to 100mbps guaranteed bandwidth in EU. (Not shared/unmetered bandwidth) How much am I expecting to pay? I deal location will be somewhere in UK or Germany. Also considering Amsterdam.

Have you checked out the dedicated server offer sections on the site?

What will you hosting on the servers? Depending on that, the UK / Germany / NL locations can be recommended.

I think you should expect to pay atleast between 100-200. Check out leaseweb and swiftnoc for NL.

Mash

I haven't seen anything in the uk other than 10mbps shared bandwidth on servers, I do think either germany and the netherlands might be better value for that amount of bandwidth.
    Kind Regards
    Christopher Smith

You can PM me for this or see my thread offer

Quote Originally Posted by mash-e1 View Post
    I think you should expect to pay atleast between 100-200. Check out leaseweb and swiftnoc for NL.
    Thank you for recommending us, but its Swiftway. Swiftnoc is just the WHT member name.

But thanks again for your recommendation.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7