Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Multiple Site Design Request

    I am looking for the right person with a proven track record, i.e. extensive portfolio to do the following designs (and no amateurs please):

    - A Free Hosting site with iPanel Integration. Will have banner ads/google adsense etc at the front page and the flexibility to force ads onto the users websites in the near future (but I believe iPanel can do that).

    - A Paid Hosting Site with vBulletin/WHMCS integration. Looking for maybe clean web2.0 style and tabs/menu's at the top not the side.

    - An arcade site skin/design using GameSiteScript + Ads (and may require installation of flash games etc or I believe I can get someone else to do that)

    - An Image Hosting Site with Ads (thinking of using the one from Yabsoft)

    - A File Sharing Site with Ads (thinking of using the one from Yabsoft - Rapidshare style).

    - A Wordpress Skin for a Personal Blog site - with the installation of Calendar scripts, Weather script, MSN Script, Nasdaq/ASX Index info integration (obviously there are free scripts out there, just need someone to install/integrate the design into a custom made skin).

    All Websites Must be SEO Friendly!

    Please PM/Email/MSN Me with a quote on a 5 websites. The winner will be working on all 5 Sites, so won't be splitting jobs to multiple people.

    Time Frame: I'm not in a hurry. Every site can be done slowly, but MUST BE excellent quality work! (sorry for the caps).

    - I will pay a maximum upfront payment of 40% for the beginner of each individual site, and will pay the remaining 60% owed per completion of each individual site, please do not contact me if you can't accept this.

    Last edited by m1key; 10-31-2009 at 05:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Got 3 Quotes so far. Will respond by Tomorrow Night to my PM's.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Kolkata, India
    I have added you to msn please contact me when you are online.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I've amended my policy and amateurs may quote on the project

Similar Threads

  1. REQUEST: New site design
    By polarbear in forum Design Offers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 02:08 PM
  2. Request-Site Design
    By Maish in forum Design Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 05:40 PM
  3. [Request] Site design for my personal site
    By Yain in forum Design Offers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 05:16 AM
  4. [REQUEST] Site design
    By Serverplan in forum Design Offers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 10:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts