What is the best way/software to setup EMAIL for...

my clients on my VPS Cpanel Linux server. Robust, reliable, bulletproof, and a web interface that does not look like it came from the stone age?

Dave - WordPress for all of us

So you need a WEB mail client, that also users can create new accounts?
    Closed for winter...

Well, a few clients come with Cpanel, at least with mine, Horde, Squirrel mail, etc. I am wondering which of those is the best, most reliable. And if there is another email client I should be considering if it is substantially better. Horde and Squirrel have horrendous web interfaces.

I will set it up for my hosting clients myself, thru Cpanel if possible. - WordPress for all of us

Why not use roundcube? It comes with cPanel also. You just need to enable it through WHM settings.
    Closed for winter...

Everybody seems to like the roundcube look and feel.

I always like squirrel because its faster.

I use Outlook or Rackspace webmail. Both state of the art. the 3 above mentioned that come with Cpanel seem dated. I am also not aware of any of the deeper differences/issues with them. My main issue is that I want to offer my clients a true Business Class of email, which is why I farm it out to Rackspace email. I was merely wondering what might be second best in case my client did not want to pony up whatever I charge for the rackspace email. I came across a new email client/server from an ad on here, but forget the name. Looked pretty slick. - WordPress for all of us

Dave on a cPanel server you can't do much to change the MTA (Exim), but for frontend have a look at it's free, they also have a commercial product compare them at

If you are ready to setup your own MAIL setup have a look at ZIMBRA.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Thanks. I will check that out. I am beginning to understand. i will also study EXIM more. Dave - WordPress for all of us

We like to use the squirrel webmail client. Its fast.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers