HOSTLYNX IS BAD COMPANY

HostLynx is the company missed you! In addition to mind and steal money will no longer find you have problems. I sent tickets and I answered after 2 months. When we say we extend the package for me I could not use them they're losers are and stop the rain and help.
    http://shoutcasttalk.com - Forum offers services SHOUTcast / dedicated servers / VPS's

I've actually answered your tickets and offered you a free 1 year extension in order to use the services that you paid CoreHoster for - before their server crashed many times and we took over the clients. HostLynx does not have any of your money, did not steal your money, and we've offered to help you and will follow through with that.

So, how can we help?

Before this thread continues, perhaps someone can translate what EuShellS said?

This could get interesting

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, did you create backup incase you have to find a new provider?

Quote Originally Posted by Spookster187 View Post
    Something about stopping the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustHosting View Post
    Something about stopping the rain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA

The thread's title is the key to interpreting the post. Think of it as a riddle.

Clearly, he's unhappy. Now, the host might have tried to help, but with his English, maybe he didn't understand what they were saying?...

-Reaches for bottle of Midrin-

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    The thread's title is the key to interpreting the post. Think of it as a riddle.

Clearly, he's unhappy. Now, the host might have tried to help, but with his English, maybe he didn't understand what they were saying?...
    Ahhhh. Well I really wasn't sure. First I figured bad host, then I thought perhaps something went wrong with his weather machine. Thanks for clearing that up.

So it seems CoreHoster was having issues, HostLynx took over, EuShellS got caught in the middle of all of it and hasn't taken the migration well, HostLynx is trying to make it up to the old CoreHoster clients but EuShellS is still not understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-R View Post
    I've actually answered your tickets and offered you a free 1 year extension in order to use the services that you paid CoreHoster for - before their server crashed many times and we took over the clients. HostLynx does not have any of your money, did not steal your money, and we've offered to help you and will follow through with that.

So, how can we help?
    you guys dont steal money but you guys are "super slow"(brain wise) and bad billing support

When i started my hosting company i though it would be a good idea to use hostlynx but no turns out to be bad one. it took like 4 days for my account to be activated. also when during that period they kept on insisting that the money was not received even though i had a paypal screen shot proof that i paid. After that they never activated my cPanel account.After giving them like 3 days to activate cPanel for me, i asked for a refund.it took hlynx another 5 days to refund me. That is one slow support team.

thanks for the bad experience

thank you for your info,i will not buy their hosting

Ahhhh. Well I really wasn't sure. First I figured bad host, then I thought perhaps something went wrong with his weather machine. Thanks for clearing that up.

So it seems CoreHoster was having issues, HostLynx took over, EuShellS got caught in the middle of all of it and hasn't taken the migration well, HostLynx is trying to make it up to the old CoreHoster clients but EuShellS is still not understanding?
    We've agreed on a resolution via ticket with the OP, and I expect things will work out for them just fine - or, that's our goal anyways.
    What actually occurred is CoreHoster had some problems a few months ago, basically was going to leave clients high and dry, Rus Foster did some initial cleanup, then we rebranded the company and started trying to get customers back on proper hardware without constant issues. For EuShellS, it seems that there was some missed communication IMO, and she was left with an essentially non-functioning account - then the rain stopped apparently.

Well, good to hear that both parties have agreed (or at least try) to settle things out.

I really have a 99.9% feeling it was the language barrier... But I could be wrong, maybe he just doesn't like it when a company "missed you".. =)