Unhappy Help me plz before signing up to Paypal

hi,

i'm planning to join Paypal,& need to make sure about this :

i know for uploading funds from bank account to paypal account is something very common,but
    Does Paypal allow the withdrawal of funds from Paypal account to Bank account ? if no,then how will i withdraw funds from paypal to my personal Bank account ? any possible way ?

will i need to link my Bank account to credit/debit cards (Visa,Mastercard,Amex....) to withdraw my Payal funds to my personal Bank account ?

thnx,

When you link a bank account to paypal it allows you to deposit and withdraw with just a few clicks once the bank is associated to the account and confirmed properly. You will find the process if fairly quick and easy and makes a great tool to facilitate moving money around easily when needed for business purposes.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    When you link a bank account to paypal it allows you to deposit and withdraw with just a few clicks once the bank is associated to the account and confirmed properly. You will find the process if fairly quick and easy and makes a great tool to facilitate moving money around easily when needed for business purposes.

thnx so much for your "happy" answer, i think if paypal really allow the WITHDRAWAL of funfs to personal Bank accounts,i'l quickly sign in .
    i would strongly welcome other suggestions about this topic.

You may want to look at this URL for more details on what paypal allows in each country,

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...ntries-outside

Paypal just chargeback my account after more than 30 days of transaction. So i need to accept that charge back without get any money.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    vpsXtra : World Cheapest VPS Hosting on Fast Server
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------