Hello from Poland

Hello everyone,

I am a graphic designer/illustrator from America, however I reside in Poland. I thought I would start getting myself out there and this looked like a really well established web forum to start. If anyone is interested here is my website is

Hi stevenmyer and welcome to Web Hosting Talk!

A couple points of interest are the forum guidelines and this answer guide.

Hi! Enjoy your stay!

Hi mate, Enjoy the stay

Does anyone know why most posts are not showing that I am posting things? I have posted things in over seven different threads and my status still says I haven't posted anything, what gives?

Hi stevenmyer,

Some forum categories have a "minimum (relevant, non-advertising, non-fluff) post count" and/or "minimum length of membership" restriction before a member is allowed to start a new thread. Please read the Forum Description and the Announcement within if you get a permissions error while trying to start a thread. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.

I seem to be following all of the rules. It's strange I can go and see all the posts I have on record and yet it still is not toting up those posts at all. Do I have to post in certain threads for it to be considered a "post"?