I'm currently looking for a job as a Server Administrator upto Level 3 Support. I've been working in Linux and web hosting for a good 3 years now.
Iím experienced with the most of the Linux distributions like RedHat/CentOS, SuSE, Debian, Ubuntu etc. and familiar with FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
I have good experience cPanel, DirectAdmin, Kloxo, Webmin and other popular Control Panels etc.

Iím familiar with Kayako, WHMCS Billing/Support Systems. I am comfortable providing level 1, 2, 3 (admin) supports via email, live chat, forums, ticket/helpdesk interfaces, AIM, ICQ, etc., by working with a team, or being a team leader or just being part of a team. I can create programs, clients, servers, and various scripts to add features, fix issues, create solutions and automate tasks, or just make tasks easier via a controlled and secured environment.

Iím available for work 8 hours a day (I can also do additional hours/grave shift when needed), 6 days per week.
Remuneration is negotiable. I'm open to any offers, so feel free to drop me an email or contact me via MSN.

AIM: [email protected]
Gmail : [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]

Detailed Information on hiring me and my profile available upon contact.