Need EPP key or PIN

HI there, I really hope someone can help. I have been trying for a couple of days now to transfer my website to another host from google... i have found out that it is really hosted by Enom rather than google so when i go to transfer my domain i am asked for an EPP key so i call Enom for this but they now ask for a pin.. i have tried looking at the help page in google but it is usless... i have also tried to email them but just get a stupid automatic reply saying i should go to help.. which i have done several times already... there isnt even a phone number for me to call... i am not a premium memeber of google and i dont think its fair i should pay to upgrade just to get the onformation i need to transfer... is there anyone out there who can help me?? i am goging crazy as i need my site up and running for my clients to see...

Citrus Heights, CA

Your Pin Number is always listed on your dashboard under the support tab. and your login info to your domain is listed under your advance dns setting.
    Best Regards,

I assume he said that did not work. In this case I assume that would be useful to contact Enom abd ask about the solution
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization