[4HIRE] FULL CUSTOM DESIGNS $129 - 66% DISCOUNT

Hello

I am a freelance Web Designer / Developer based in London, England. I have been building websites since 2001 and would love to provide some WHT members with a 66% discount on a full custom web design with W3C validated xHTML/CSS coding.

Here is a few examples of my work, Please PM me if you would like to see more.

http://fusiion.net/proHost/
    http://fusiion.net/webhostingcom/
    http://fusiion.net/hostingdesign/
    http://fusiion.net/w2host/
    http://fusiion.net/FUSIION-09/ *unfinished*

Please note I do not only do hosting web site designs, I also specialize in vBulletin designing and coding but have no recent portfolio.

My offer.
    $129 Full Web Design w/ 6 Sub Pages

Please PM me if you are interested, or send a email to sean@fusiion.net.

Thanks alot,
    Sean

hi,

i sent mail for vps site design

i Waiting for answers

Thank you

Sean,

Are you here to rip off another person?

For anyone else who is reading, we have already paid this guy for a design with no communication and no work! Paid him on 20 September 2009 and we are still waiting for an inital design and infact answers to our numerous e-mails. Anyway we have requested a refund lets hope he reads this post and refunds our money.
    By far the most unreliable person we have dealt with!

Regards,

Mark Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by HW-Mark View Post
    Sean,

For anyone else who is reading, we have already paid this guy for a design with no communication and no work! Paid him on 20 September 2009 and we are still waiting for an inital design and infact answers to our numerous e-mails. Anyway we have requested a refund lets hope he reads this post and refunds our money.

Regards,

Mark Kennedy
    Sorry I couldn't complete the work in the short time you wanted me too, you then told me to stop working on the project and requested a paypal chargeback which will automatically refund you after a certain time, if you need the refund ASAP I can give you it now.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HW-Mark View Post
    Sean,

Regards,

Mark Kennedy
    I purchased a vbulletin license from this person months ago and never recieved it or a refund. Have tried to contact about the license/refund with no responce.
    So im in the same boat.
    Last edited by NetSpace Ltd; 11-02-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by Fusiionn View Post
    Sorry I couldn't complete the work in the short time you wanted me too, you then told me to stop working on the project and requested a paypal chargeback which will automatically refund you after a certain time, if you need the refund ASAP I can give you it now.

Thanks.
    Sean we have now closed the PayPal dispute as it now seems you have resumed the communication.

The PayPal dispute was as a result of non-communication on your part. We have contacted you many times and from your reply above its clear you have received them all (because you stopped working on our project once instructed you) however we never got the refund or even an e-mail from you letting us know that you had stopped and was going to refund our money soon! We made the claim long after you had stopped working on it, especially because you were just not answering any of our e-mails!

Regarding the short time comment above, in your advert and the inital e-mails we had, you said that you would complete the project in 5 days, but its obvious you had much longer. In our e-mail we made it clear that we will give you all the time necessary to complete the website because you were hospitalised, however we want regular updates and screenshots, which is where the problem was because at that point you had stopped all communication!

Anyway I'd like to forget and forgive everything providing, as mentioned in your post, you give us a full refund asap.

Thank you.
    Last edited by BSVL; 11-02-2009 at 07:29 PM.

He never completes the work - dealt with him in the past, rip off merchant!

As you can read Sean said that he would refund our money "ASAP" however we have closed a PayPal dispute and contacted him via this thread and e-mail for this refund but still no reply or a refund yet.

Sean if you are reading this: we are still waiting for our refund. Please atleast contact us to acknowledge this.

I tried a paypal dispute but the cheeky noob just closed it saying he sent via email, personally I think he should be removed from the forum!