Thumbs up EuroVPS small review

Hi all

Just a small note from me about my experiences with EuroVPS, I transferred to them from Siteground Shared Hosting about 1 1/2 years ago, I run a fairly busy vbulletin forum, I say it's 'busy' because siteground said my site was consuming too many resources and they basically gave me 7 days to upgrade to their VPS or they said they would shut my site down, so I promptly transferred to EuroVPS.

The transfer went fairly smoothly and my site was up and running in no time at all, this whole VPS thing was totally new to me so the WHM and Plesk things etc. were like toys at xmas, albeit a bit confusing, naturally I had a few tickets in the beginning asking how this and that worked, their response time was phenomenal, I don't think I have ever had to wait longer than 15 minutes for a response. I have opened a total of 20 tickets so far.

Since then I have had the occasional ticket regarding problems and questions from my side and they have always been polite and have always solved my issues 100%. About 6 months ago there was a bit of an issue with regards to the transfer of my domain name that hadn't gone through from siteground to EuroVPS which caused my site to go down. A few tickets later and we managed to figure out what the problem was between us, believe it or not but EuroVPS actually phoned me at home to apologise for the confusion, in my opinion that is oustanding customer service and damn decent of them to go to all the trouble they went to and then still phone me.

Fantastic guys on their support team and in the Accounts department, I have nothing but praise for them, especially Sam M, Jeff D and Eugene K, thank you guys for top notch support.

New York City
    Thanks for sharing your experience with the community, glad to hear a positive experience, definitely keep us posted in the future over the next year ahead.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...