Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

2ceckout rejecting, charging and rejecting again... anyone else?

This is getting stupid 2checkout is rejecting recurring billings, the customer follows links updates credit card using same card as was rejected it bills and sends confirmation of charge. Next day it tries to charge again and fails to bill, so customer gets service interruption notice.

No only is this happening to my clients but it is happening to me and a supplier I pay via 2checkout, so I am getting it on both ends as seller and a buyer.

Anyone else have this happening?

Same here. We've got many Failed to Bill recurring orders since Sunday, tried to contact 2CO at their Helpdesk and forums but haven't got any reply yet.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Same HERE!

We got a lot of failed to bill as well. AND what they will do is to tell you give them a list of failing to bill IDs and they will look into it.

then come back and tell you - " oh, those account failed to bill because their bank rejected it "

What's going ON ?! I am glad it's not just me!

I just got 6 notices of failed transaction, I don't know what to do, maybe email my customers and ask them to ignore those emails... ?

same here.
    just fixed and fail again.

Yep, here too. Don't bother calling them either, you'll just get the "gatekeeper".

Me too. I have already lost of few customers due to this problem. Could someone from 2checkout please respond. Is this problem being worked on??
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

I think they are working on this problem. In the meantime, you should email your customers and tell them that there are some internal errors with the billing software thus the Possible Service Interruption notice has been sent out unintentionally and it should be ignored. That's all we can do now. Still waiting for 2CO's response.

-Eric.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Does this affect new orders?? I am guessing it does because I got an e-mail from someone last night who said they were ready to buy but 2checkout had rejected all four of their credit cards.
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

We had some orders yesterday and today and they all went through so I don't think new orders are affected.

-Eric.
    AceWebHosting.Com

Originally posted by NetworksData
    In the meantime, you should email your customers and tell them that there are some internal errors with the billing software thus the Possible Service Interruption notice has been sent out unintentionally and it should be ignored.
    Sound advice. 2CO take note.

Same problem here
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Same here, they must find the way out soon.

Wadsworth in the forums there made mention to e-mail Tom at 2checkout. I did that and he followed up on the transactions for me late last night. With the exception of 1, I was told insufficient funds (even though the customers claim otherwise). There was one customer that was tired of this going on so she asked me to switch her to Paypal. I did that and cancelled her 2checkout recurring...That was early yesterday...Yesterday evening, I get notice that her card has failed billing at 2checkout (after I had already cancelled it). I included that in my note to Tom who also told me that it was cancelled. This morning, I get another 2checkout failure with this client. I'm assuming that while this is going on, any accounts we cancel or, as posted above, a user tries to update their card, they are still getting failures for those.

To be honest, I was very happy with 2checkout, and this is the only issue I've had with them. I hope this is worked out soon and a little faith is restored in their service.

2 trouble tickets submited and no replies.

What does it take to get their attention?

I have to agree with Tom Pyles. Overall 2CO has been very reliable and responsive. This incident is annoying as hell, but this too shall pass. We just have to ride it out.

Monte, I think their attention has been gotten. They're just not in public relations mode at the moment, at least not here anyway.

I have to agree as well. I haven't had any problem so far and I'm quite happy to stay with them.

-Eric.
    AceWebHosting.Com

Well overall I am happy with 2CO except for the holding back money incident last month.
    I just wish they would learn a little communication goes a LONNNNNNNNNG way.

Got the same problem here - hope they'll fix it soon

I cannot believe anybody here, you are all saying "Overall 2CO has been very reliable and responsive".

I consider this problem to be a total **** up that should be explained. This problem is not just 1 or 2 people, it seems to be everyone and just look at how they handle it they don’t even admit that there is a problem. When you confront them they just say submit a ticket with the order numbers and they will look into them!

Why do we not get told or updated about this? The way they have handled this is absolutely terrible

EDIT: Just had more information about why this is happening.

it 'occured' because we switched gateways and the new gateway is rejecting some of the coding without pointing out the error.

i requested people send the transaction numbers to tom@2checkout.com to help with the investigation.
    ...::: HOST APPROVAL :::...
    Web Hosting Directory
    http://www.hostapproval.com/
    http://www.hostapproval.com/hostadmin/add_your_host.php

It isnt everyone... myself and a bunch of associates havent had any problems.

I think one reason things arent getting fixed is because they keep telling people to either submit a ticket or email whateversupport@whatevertheyhave.com and people keep posting their problems in the forum. I have no doubts there are problems, but I think many problems would suddenly cease to exist if people would just pay attention.

I emailed Tom and even submitted a ticket...

No response ....errr! I am sure Tom has over 100 emails in his inbox..but maybe getting some other staff to help with the issue would speed things up?

Tom...type faster we are all counting on you!

Forget sleeping...drink coffee and type

Well I had 4 of these on sunday it looks like all but 1 have went through as of today but I did not get any payment notice?!?! So hopefully it will get resolved soon.. I have been overall happy with 2checkout over the past year and hope this is just a tempoorary issue with some of the things that have been going on over the past few weeks..

Same here....I've contacted most of end users and let them know that I have no intention of cutting of their service.

Kind Regards,
    -Darrell
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

I was going to sign up with them this week Now I'm not sure

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast