Recommend a good/stable Email Host

I am currently using 1and1 for my email hosting, and it's become more unreliable as the time goes on. I've been with them about a year, and I constantly have problems.. anyways...

I need a good/stable Email Hosting account that has nice spam blocking options. I receive a ton of spam with about roughly 50 Email addresses, due to the amount of domains that are on my colocated servers.

Since I only run apache, and very minimal services... I don't have any real mailserver on the server, just nullmailer.

Please recommend a good Email Host that is stable, has a good reputation, and has very good spam filtering software.

... kindly note there is 100% no spam coming from us going out. The problem is all the spam coming in, due to the high rankings of our website, and all the websites we own.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

You could move to GoogleApps, depending on how many accounts you have set up (email accounts) you could probably use the free option.

Beyond that, it sounds like you're running a dedicated server so you may want to look into spamassassin or postini.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Google Apps, Rackspace, Fastmail, Tuffmail would be some good options to start looking at.

A reasonable question is how much are you willing to pay to use a customized email hosting. I can help by making 3 suggestions - to search for a quality web host that specializes in e-mail hosting or to get a virtual machine and to set up your own mail server. Another thing is to make yourself familiar with different email/webmail software that you would like to use.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    get a virtual machine and to set up your own mail server.
    From the sounds of it - they are already running a VPS or Dedicated server (so wouldn't need an additional server).

That is unless the OP chimes in and says otherwise.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

I have to add a +1 for GoogleApps. I've used it for various "business" domains over quite a few years and it's been absolutely fantastic. Very hard to beat considering the price

I know you're probably looking for WHT suggestions.

If you get bored and tend to over research hosts (like I do) I'd suggest checking out eMailDiscussions.com, which is the WHT of the e-mail world.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

I haven't heard any bad review about google apps. I assume that is something you can use with no doubt
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I think Google Apps would be a great option for you however they limit their free service to 50 users/accounts. Over and above that, I'm not sure if you have to switch to business Google Apps (which I believe is $50/user) of if you can just pay per additional account.

Dave

just use google mail... point the ns records to google.. and walla.
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.